I have not reinstalled ASE, but continue to experiment with 622. I made a couple of changes with interesting results. 1. I went back to FSUIPC (reg) to control the winds.2. I went to Standard depection mode.3. I unchecked Force High Prioirity Processing.The results were interesting on a flight from KDFW t KTUL at FL330 in the PMDG B744. The winds, clouds and temperatures all worked correctly. The only problem was a big hit in frame rates from time to time. The fps would go from 29-30 to 6-10 fps for about 10-15 seconds then back to 29-30 fos. I have never had fps problems so I don't know.Bill Bridges
One of the differences between DWC and Standard Mode is the enroute wind direction in Standard Mode and DWC almost always disagree between 20 and 30 degrees while the winds speeds are usually close.Bill Bridges

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

One of the differences between DWC and Standard Mode is the enroute wind direction in Standard Mode and DWC almost always disagree between 20 and 30 degrees while the winds speeds are usually close.Bill Bridges
I uninstalled ASE B622 and reinstalled. The version that showed up was B622. I used my original setup that should have been B586 (I think). It was not my intention to reinstall B622????I saw B625 but did not try it. At this moment I would like to just be able to fly my PMDG B744 without the "S" turns and have the winds close to correct. Can this be accomplished with reg. FSUIPC, ASE, and Standard Mode? If not please let me know and I will go back to ASX which will do that using FSUIPC. It just seems this is going the wrong way. :-(Bill BridgesStill waiting for answer the quote above.

Hi,Did you manually delete the 2 ASE folder that are left behind?We are now to B625.There are suggestions in the Readme file for the S Turn issue.

Hi,Did you manually delete the 2 ASE folder that are left behind?We are now to B625.There are suggestions in the Readme file for the S Turn issue.
As stated in a previous thread, I made the changes recommended in the Readme file for S Turns. I tried a flight from KORD to KDFW using B625. The flight worked well until about 100 miles from KDFW when the S turns showed up. This was in DWC without FSUIPC and the same thing happened earlier with B622 and Standard Mode. I am going to reinstall ASE one more time and try it with FSUIPC. If I still have the S turn problem I will no longer use ASE. Bill Bridges

As stated in a previous thread, I made the changes recommended in the Readme file for S Turns. I tried a flight from KORD to KDFW using B625. The flight worked well until about 100 miles from KDFW when the S turns showed up. This was in DWC without FSUIPC and the same thing happened earlier with B622 and Standard Mode. I am going to reinstall ASE one more time and try it with FSUIPC. If I still have the S turn problem I will no longer use ASE. Bill Bridges
I have uninstalled ASE and reloaded B572. Before I did the uninstall I tried ASE B625 in Standard Mode and it had the studders (5/6 fps for 2-5 seconds) every few minutes so I had to stop using the Standard mode. B572 with FSUIPC is ok with the winds, but there seems to be an improvement in the clouds/visibility/haze in the later builds. B625 with FSUIPC and DWC had winds that were constantly changing. It appeared that DWC and FSUIPC were fighting each other.??? On a flight from KDFW to KDEN I tried ASX and ASE B572 and could not tell any real differences in the winds which is most important to me. The final list of issues for me that I was never really able to overcome:1. Standard mode studders in B625.2. S-turns in B625 in DWC.3. The runway winds showing up again after departure as opposed to the winds at 6000,9000, etc.4. No matter which build I used I would occassionally have to open FSX weather (ALT,W,W,OK) to get the winds to update.Since I seem to be the only user having these issues it may be a problem with my system that I may not be able to overcome. ASE and the B6XX builds have some features/improvements that I like. Hopefully one of the later Builds will allow me to take advantage of them. Bill Bridges