Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

ABOUT FS2004 CARENADO PRODUCTS

We all have freedom to choose.Some choose to go with FSX or X Plane , I've chosen to stay with FS2004.I've seen comments that FS2004 came out years ago (2003 ?) and therefore it's too old and other comments putting 2004 down in favour of FSX.What ever the reason I still like my 2004 setup and I've invested far too much in payware aircraft and scenery to dump it , plus I've designed a heap of EZ Scenery which is for 2004.In real life some pilots prefer modern aircraft with automated glass cockpits or composite designed structures. Others are quite happy flying around in Cessna and Piper aircraft of various shapes and sizes.As for me, I'm currently flying ( and have done for the last several years ) a 1943 Boeing Stearman on commercial scenic ops and having spend many thousands of hours flying other more 'modern' aircraft, I just love the Stearman and cherish every hour and every flight in it.So it's not wrong to want to stay with something 'older' ..... it's just a matter of choice and what makes us happy.Pete.

"if FS9ers stopped buying A LOT OF THINGS (alcohol, cigarettes, food, clothing, cars etc) and used that money to save for a new PC to run FSX, they would have it...in no time"Or they could stop their charity donations. But wait, since charity is a good thing I'm not sure I should have said that. On the third hand so is drinking alcohol. A new long term medical study making the news media today (e.g. Drudge) shows binge drinkers live longer than teetotalers. The moderate drinkers live longer than both. And by a huge amount if the beverage is red wine. Tarot card showing angel pouring wine into water jug recommending the moderation virtue, bible saying 'a little wine is good for stomach'. Looks like commons sense wins again. Pass on the cigarettes, have a little burgundy. Operate FS9 on a mid-price computer instead of paying a fortune chasing FS10 compatible hardware.
:( Saw something along those lines as well:http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2014332,00.html...drink longer, live longer, sim longer?...