Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

New avionics coming soon!

Hello fellow Caravan Pilots. I thought I would show you folks a preview of the avionics package I'm working on for the new Carenado Caravan.The package is a combination of the Reality-XP GNS 430 WAAS, FlightLine N, and Simflyers GPX-SX packages. There is still quite a bit of work to do to get things scaled and positioned as well as a new night lighting packages to compliment the avionics suite.So, without further ado, here is the preview:

Nick Preston

Oh now looks nice!!! looking forward to it! Thanks

Guest BeaverDriver

Very, very nice! Thank you!

This is going to be awesome, any chance of adding the AI RMI from RPX.....maybe a TCAS.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Some more updates will be coming shortly guys. I just upgraded to a new i7 system, so, I'm just getting all the settings tweaked and I will post some more screens and progress info once I'm finished. Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated!

Nick Preston

Guest 413X3

It's too bad you have to get rid of all 3d knobs in the vc for replacement gauges to work correctly.

Nick, that looks so good, I just hit SHIFT+A instead of the back button on my browser!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Anyone know hows this little project is going? ron hamilton

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Here's mine so far...Big%20Grin.gif
Looks really nice.. but the dimensions of GNS430 need to be adjusted a bit,it is too tall. For some reason, Carenado made their 430 taller than it really is..now, this may lead to problems with night lighting etc if you adjust it, but itis worth a try :(

Bert

yeah I'm still messing with it. Carenado also divided the 3D panel behind the radios, so there are grooves between them stock, but the grooves remain if replaced radios go over them, etc. I would love to use all that space to put either two 430's or 1 430 and 1 530. The night lighting I have blacked out completely for now (behind the radios anyway) so I can focus on positioning, size, etc. It's time consuming to say the least, and I'm taking a bit of a break from it. :)

yeah I'm still messing with it. Carenado also divided the 3D panel behind the radios, so there are grooves between them stock, but the grooves remain if replaced radios go over them, etc. I would love to use all that space to put either two 430's or 1 430 and 1 530. The night lighting I have blacked out completely for now (behind the radios anyway) so I can focus on positioning, size, etc. It's time consuming to say the least, and I'm taking a bit of a break from it. :)
Are you going to make this payware or what?

So how are you progressing with this project one year on Jeremy?Gary