Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill A

UPS 747-400F Crash

My prayers go out to the crew and their family, dont know too much about this crash.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38992716/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

Wow, sad news...It's amazing how the media isn't covering this much. Seeing as it went down in a remote area and only the pilots died doesn't warrant much attention I guess. The only reason the FEDEX crash in Japan garnered slightly more attention is because it was caught on video. Any crash is news where people have lost their lives. Cargo is no less important than a passenger plane with 100 people on board especially something as big as a 744. All crashes leave a trail of things we can learn from so it's not repeated. I'm awaiting more news to hear what caused this. My heart goes out to the family members...

Have friend who is a FEDEX MD-11 pilot, and his biggest worry is cargo fire, esp. from "dangerous goods" (HAZMAT).scott s..

Have friend who is a FEDEX MD-11 pilot, and his biggest worry is cargo fire, esp. from "dangerous goods" (HAZMAT).scott s..
I can understand that.