Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CVEP

Can't merge Aerosofts VC with other models

I tried to merge the Aerosoft Airbus X VC with PA's 319, but git a message that it was the wrong airplane and the VC was all black. Anybody been succesful in merging?

Shame.I bet someone will figure it out unless there is some sort of security feature on it.If there is a security feature, I would pay a little (maybe up to $10) to get a separate license for the VC. I doubt they would do that because they would end up supporting a merge but...

Which direction did you merge? PA external model to Aerosoft, or Aerosoft to PA? If the latter, try it the other direction.

Didn't work. I think I'll just buy the Wilco as well, since it has all systems modeled. How is Wilco's on frames compared to the Aerosoft bus. The aerosoft Airbus has about 5 to 8 frames less compared to the default 738 on my system (i7-860)

I never had really good frames with the Wilco Airbus. I didn't test it in FSX, however, but I think it'll be worse than in FS9 and there I never got stellar performance. It usually was about the same as the PMDG 747 there...

Didn't work. I think I'll just buy the Wilco as well, since it has all systems modeled. How is Wilco's on frames compared to the Aerosoft bus. The aerosoft Airbus has about 5 to 8 frames less compared to the default 738 on my system (i7-860)
I've not tried the Aerosoft bus myself but can tell you the Wilco bus is good on frames for me. I get better FPS from it compared to the Wilco 737, LVD 767 and CS757 if that helps. I do have mine merged with the Project Airbus models as the Wilco models are rather nasty, but from a VC point that want make any difference.

I've not tried the Aerosoft bus myself but can tell you the Wilco bus is good on frames for me. I get better FPS from it compared to the Wilco 737, LVD 767 and CS757 if that helps. I do have mine merged with the Project Airbus models as the Wilco models are rather nasty, but from a VC point that want make any difference.
I whole heartedly agree, definitely merge the Wilco with the PA Airbus. I have a number of videos of it on my youtube channel below. So you can get an idea of performance. My system is a E6850@3Ghz 4GB with a 9800GTX card.