Sign in to follow this  
marcon8122

What are you doing while wating for NGX

Hi guys this post is a simple discussion about what you are doing waiting for ngx. Suggestion are accepted.I personally shut off FS for a while and i'm spending time in alternative games like long GDR or strategic game on pc and PS3.I think i'll spend 50 / 60 euros on steam to buy something good any suggestion ?The problem was when my wife wants play the damned Farmville on facebook :( on a 2000 euros PC with my big fat cat sleeping on the tower !So in this long time of wating i'm studying how to distroy farmville, taking my cat away from pc fans and i wash looking for a netbook for my wife.What are you doing wating for NGX ?

Checking the forums here every day, administrating a gaming community, playing FSX and search for all kinds of ways to get my PPL, CPL & ATPL here in Holland.Farmville on a 2000 euro PC with a big fat cat sleeping on it, haha :(

Flyin' a lot of other nice sims like A2A, FSL, DCS... Watching NBA games... TV Shows [Fringe, ... ]... Taking care of the family... U know the usual... rolleyes.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I have forgot taht a friend real 737-800 pilot is ready to teach everithing about the NGX to me and my friend Big%20Grin.gif so the waiting is terrible.The big fat cat also likes to press my keyboard during manual approach. I want to do a video to post on youtube.You Think that PMDG would like my cat landing their 747 in a video ? Straight%20Face.gif

Guest acezboy561

- Chilling with my mates. - Beta testing an add-on, which looks great.- Writing more reviews.I have three reviews under my plate right now. One a complex airliner which im still learning, a small GA add-on and an international airport. Hope to have the airport and GA add-on done before christmas. Besides all that, Judo :)

Installing my GTX570 later today and checking out some games I haven't been able to try yet. (Metro 2033, Call of Prypiat etc) I got Cataclysm and resubbed to WoW too haha, so I'm sure that will get some of my small amount of free time too.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Okay, wait a minute....Why are members of the PMDG-team 'waiting for the NGX'....something isn't right here.....Shame%20On%20You.gif No, just kidding. Tabs, enjoy your GTX570. Please, post how it performs :( Henk de vries

Henk de Vries

I have stopped flying in anticipation of the NGX. When it is released the rush will be bigger I think. Civ V is providing some good diversion for the time being.

Installing my GTX570 later today and checking out some games I haven't been able to try yet. (Metro 2033, Call of Prypiat etc) I got Cataclysm and resubbed to WoW too haha, so I'm sure that will get some of my small amount of free time too.
Lol WoW i have a warlock 70 but i know this game is very dangerous for social life, are you horde or ally ? :D Now i have bought Dragon Age for 29 euros and it is fantastic. When the video with my cat fliying a PMDG aircraft will be ready i'll post it but i think after he would be become a team member :(

don't forget FSX please Ryan :)

Have I mentioned that I'm going to Cuba? :(
Philip, you're officially the most hated simmer on earth... congrats :(

Guest acezboy561
Um Ryan, I don't think it was directed at you because you should be working on the 737NG!!! :(

In the mean time i'm trying to get everything out of my new comp as good as possible. Just bought parts of it on monday and will get the rest tomorrow. Sys will look like this: Asus P6X58D-ECore i7 930 12GB Corsair (damn the Board - will just recognize 8GB of it until now...) WD Raptor 10k rpm HDD BFG GTX285 OC (in fact - this card is crap and gets toooo hot) - will be replaced by GTX460OC on Friday. Overall performance as far as i tested it until now is not too bad, but could get better. This will happen as soon as i get the CPU Temp under control. Still a lot of work to do to get the 737 running smooth as silk on this system. What else.. just living a normal life.

Freezing my backside off (UK) and playing the DCS: A10C beta. Although the current beta is in an unstable state...Other than that, waiting for my Chief Pilot's manuals to arrive (and wishing I'd gone for the more expensive shipping lol!)

Ed Haslam