Sign in to follow this  
marcon8122

What are you doing while wating for NGX

I spend most of my free time flying ERJ-145 on short to medium domestic routes. 2010 is a big year!!! PMDG's NGX coming SOON, and the Aerosoft's CRJ-700-900 series coming out this month.... I can't way to get them both! Just%20Kidding.gifRegards,

Philip, you're officially the most hated simmer on earth... congrats :(
Thanks :D I'll think of you when I'm sitting on a sunny beach, drinking cuban rum :(

Guest andycooke109

I'm living my life. When it comes out it comes out :(

I wait for my new iPhone and i try to understand the PMDG JS4100 (since July)

Daniel

Speaking of add-on AC, I didn't see any Carenado AC in either of the two lists posted. They really make fantastic GA aircraft! I have their Saratoga, and it is great. I have flown a real Saratoga before, and I must say it is basically identical to the one I flew. The panel color was slightly different, but everything else is exact. I love how the exterior has great bump mapping(?) so that it looks like you could reach out and touch the rivets. Here is a pic of the saratoga that I flew. My uncle usually flys it on a weekly basis. Saratoga-One-Eight-Six-One-Hotel:DSC_0637.jpg

Re-reading for the Nth time Bill Bulfer's 737 cockpit companion. :) and checking tons of forums :)

Fly on vatsim... take care of new daughter! (Maybe that should come first lol!)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

waiting day and night until It gets released. It will be one if not the best plane i will have. i can just imagine the realism in NGX, hopefullly it will help me get ready for pilot training.

Can anyone recommend any good NG literature to be reading in the mean time?

Ed Haslam

Can anyone recommend any good NG literature to be reading in the mean time?
Have a look at www.smartcockpit.com

School->Hockey practice->Gym->Fixing Motorcycle (I'd love to ride but its winter : /). When NGX and LDS57 are released 24H in a day is not gonna be enough for me, I pretty sure my grades will go all the way down.:(

Invested in amazing piece of hardware - the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog package and the warplanes simming will never be the same...I suspect a global conspiracy here, as the DCS A-10C beta became available almost at the same time. The current beta 3 is near perfection so I guess I'll stick with being a Thunderbolt II sim-pilot for quite a while.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I'm hoping for more snow so I can keep playing with my winter-toys!148809_10150090856666756_500101755_7297908_5970720_n.jpgMostly just playing with the new one though.77103_10150093674026756_500101755_7334138_4803982_n.jpg

Jeff Calder

The current beta 3 is near perfection so I guess I'll stick with being a Thunderbolt II sim-pilot for quite a while.
I've also got the Warthog stick and the DCS: A-10C, and I agree, they are a match made in heaven! :)However, Beta 3 is far from perfect, crashing a lot and basically being very unstable. Hope they sort it in Beta 4! Still, plenty of fun as it is though. And it's filling the time nicely until the NGX graces us with its presence :)

Ed Haslam