Sign in to follow this  
joklx

Any news on PMDG 737 NGX?

Hello everybody: I would like to ask a question, does anyone know when would PMDG 737 NGX be released? I think everybody wait for it for a long time!thanks!Jok Lu

Guest dlrk

That actually is a bad question.

People with inside knowledge insist it will happen in 2011.

Thank you guys for answering my stupid question.I'm sorry about asking this bad question. just because wait for it for a long time.

No its NOT a stupid question.I for one was disappointed of the lack of further information, photos or even a video of the upcomming NGX. I thought many of PMDG customers would be off work or school over the christmas period and what a disappointment when you look through these forums to see what dribble that we are reduced too :( No new info to get us into a frenzie :( . Well like many others I have no option to just wait to see what scraps are thrown out B) Guys throw us a bone :( Happy New Year to the PMDG guys and to all B) Joe Park

Joe Park

I'm drooling over my bone :( Keep working on that baby guys and get her rolled out, the bottle of champers is on the cool :biggrin:Joe Park

Joe Park

NGX will be well worth the wait - if you look at the level of detail and complexity that has gone into their other products such as the MD11, you can understand and appreciate the endless programming and tweaking and testing to get to the off the production line product. I guess the PMDG team want to make sure even when the screen shots and teasers come out that its all correct and as its as real as it gets.While the waits on, I've been doing some interesting bad weather flights in my MD11 - I still am in awe of just how life like this product is and its systems complexity, - keep up the great work PMDG Team! :(

Or You can do like me, simply buy the PMDG Jetstream 4100 turboprop! wink.gifI just bought it. It's so amazing and complex that I'll be busy for the next months.... Smug.gif

Yeah I forgot to mention the Jetstream 4100, what a beauty!:(

Guest acezboy561

Actually Yes! - There is news, the aircraft is still in development and in a very late alpha Big%20Grin.gif

I, for one, am eagerly awaiting external screenshots of the NGX and I hope work is progressing well.

actually I'm quite proud that PMDG decided to take a shot of the NGX at Brisbane...thats YBBN for you ICAO-oriented folks and my hometown. *sigh* soon baby soon...I shall be doing QF and VB flights outta the old 'BN soon.

I have a theory that since RSR (a pilot) an a few others havnt been seen as much these few weeks, I think NGX Is up to something!!

I have a theory that since RSR (a pilot) an a few others havnt been seen as much these few weeks, I think NGX Is up to something!!
Like the last several years, it's being developed.......ughh