Sign in to follow this  
Xtrema

Buy the PMDG MD11 while waiting for the 737NGX

I have solved the 737NGX conundrum.I have just bought the PMDG MD11 instead!By the time i've got my head around the MD11 and competent to fly online, the 737NGX should be available for me to get my grubby hands on.Win - win all round...... I think Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

Good idea to keep busy while you wait.I kind of did the same and bought the 747 back in Oct and the JS41 a while before that. I've been considering getting the Super80 Pro as well to give me another short to mid haul airliner to use in the mean time until the NGX comes out, but I hate to spend a lot on a/c that I most likely wont use very often or at all once the NGX comes out. Frankly, the NGX is really the only airliner I want for my sim and had it been out 2 years ago when I swtiched to FSX, I probably wouldn't have ever bought the JS41, 747, or LDS 767.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I've been considering getting the Super80 Pro as well to give me another short to mid haul airliner to use in the mean time until the NGX comes out
DONT!!!If you want a Super 80 go with the Maddog. I own both and the Maddog is by far the better and more realistic simluation of the MD80.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Same here, I bought the J41 - a super little plane. Loving it at the moment :( I might have to also get back into the MD-11 or the 744 as I'm also waiting for the J41 SP2 as well as the NGX :(

Ed Haslam

DONT!!!If you want a Super 80 go with the Maddog. I own both and the Maddog is by far the better and more realistic simluation of the MD80.
Wow, i'm not the only one thinking this of the LSH Maddog...Big%20Grin.gifBelive him (and me, of course). The LSH Maddog is something far far better than the Super80...consider it like a PMDG MD-80...(except for support, but for me is perfect...)Cheers,

I have solved the 737NGX conundrum.I have just bought the PMDG MD11 instead!By the time i've got my head around the MD11 and competent to fly online, the 737NGX should be available for me to get my grubby hands on.Win - win all round...... I think Batting%20Eyelashes.gif
A very good idea. It is a wonderfull plane. AoA made a great series of lessons if you want some extra information.Keeps you busy a long time.Eric

Guest wims
Wow, i'm not the only one thinking this of the LSH Maddog...Big%20Grin.gifBelive him (and me, of course). The LSH Maddog is something far far better than the Super80...consider it like a PMDG MD-80...(except for support, but for me is perfect...)Cheers,
Leo Maddog is the best! <3

Hi,I agreeLeonardo Maddog is the best md82 addonCheersAndrea Buono(Meridianavirtual Md82 Senior F/O)

Leo Maddog is the best! <3

Of course!You aren't the only one! biggrin.gifThe LSH Maddog actually is in my "active list" with PMDG MD-11, 747 and JS41. I agree also about the support sleep.gif

Hi i got the maddog version as well and is just as good, also just got the fslab concorde waiting for the ng to come out think its going to take me a year to get it just to start the engines least this will keep me busy till the ng comes out.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg