Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cubpilot78

Fuel pump setting discrepancy

Hello,In accordance with the pre-flight flow, the FO is supposed to turn on the left han ctr tank pump (in addition to the left aft pump) when running on APU. But as stated in the manual, this should only be the case when the CTR tank qty is more than 1,000 lbs. I'm finding the FO's setting the left ctr pump on when running on apu, regardless of actual ctr tank qty (see attached pics).Regards,Kyrre AndersenNorway

Hello,In accordance with the pre-flight flow, the FO is supposed to turn on the left han ctr tank pump (in addition to the left aft pump) when running on APU. But as stated in the manual, this should only be the case when the CTR tank qty is more than 1,000 lbs. I'm finding the FO's setting the left ctr pump on when running on apu, regardless of actual ctr tank qty (see attached pics).Regards,Kyrre AndersenNorway
Hi Kyrre,Thant's odd, we have not seen that , i tried to reproduce it in each model but it worked fine in each one. Did you change the fuel quantity AFTER the F/O had started the APU ?

Hi Kyrre,Thant's odd, we have not seen that , i tried to reproduce it in each model but it worked fine in each one. Did you change the fuel quantity AFTER the F/O had started the APU ?
Hello,I just tried to reproduce the situation again, and the FO now positioned the fuel pumps switches correctly according to the procedure. I think I may have loaded the A/C with the center tank full, initialized FS2Crew's pre flight events, and then used TOPCAT to reconfigure the fuel tanks.Thanks :)RegardsKyrre AndersenNorway

Hello,I just tried to reproduce the situation again, and the FO now positioned the fuel pumps switches correctly according to the procedure. I think I may have loaded the A/C with the center tank full, initialized FS2Crew's pre flight events, and then used TOPCAT to reconfigure the fuel tanks.Thanks :)RegardsKyrre AndersenNorway
Glad you got it sorted.

I had exactly the same problem, I think the solution is to 'TOPCAT' your load and fuel and THEN turn the power button in FS2Crew on.Other than that, you've made another winner, Bryan!Cheers, SLuggy

I had exactly the same problem, I think the solution is to 'TOPCAT' your load and fuel and THEN turn the power button in FS2Crew on.Other than that, you've made another winner, Bryan!Cheers, SLuggy
TOPCAT must be doing 'alternative/non-standard' things with the fuel load in FS.At any rate, so long as it's working for you I'm happy!Glad you like the product.Cheers,