Sign in to follow this  
michaelohalloran

Payware 777-300?

Hi guys, i have hunted around for a bit but had no luck, I'm wondering if there is a good 777-300 payware out there, I wouldn't mind if its a 200/300 version, as i like both types of aircraft, But i'm specifically looking for a 300.Much appriciate any responses! :)

Thank you, I thought Wilco had a 777 but wasn't sure, I just had a look and it doesn't seem they have a 300 version there 777 addon. Unless i'm missing something?

HelloI like the PSS 777, still the best 777 out therehttp://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=255

I wouldn't recommend the Wilco ones.Buy the PSS and if you don't like the model,merge it with "fantastic" posky models :(

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I'm thinking to buy the Just Flight 777 actually. Seems there are not many payware 777 options out there.
Yup - that's the PSS one. As PSS have been gone for a while now, Just Flight is the only place you can get it from. I've had it for a long time and overall I'm happy with it.

I do have a question about the PSS 777, On Just Flights website, Am i going to get exactly the same if i do the direct download purchase instead of the boxed version? Just is says the download size is 99mb, Seems a little small for a flight sim add-on.

I do have a question about the PSS 777, On Just Flights website, Am i going to get exactly the same if i do the direct download purchase instead of the boxed version? Just is says the download size is 99mb, Seems a little small for a flight sim add-on.
99MB is not that small for a flight sim add-on. I would imagine you'd get the same thing, however I am sorry to say I can't be sure - I got my boxed version from a shop, long time ago.

Thank you, I think i will just go for the download version, much quicker and easier.
Hope you have a good system. One of the reasons I think might have put PSS out of business was that they released products that had very poor frame rates and got slammed on the forums and reviews. I would check reviews first if I were you unless you have a really fast PCIt amazes me that an aircraft as important as the 777 has been neglected by most of the top developers - I would think it would be pretty popular

Hope you have a good system. One of the reasons I think might have put PSS out of business was that they released products that had very poor frame rates and got slammed on the forums and reviews. I would check reviews first if I were you unless you have a really fast PCIt amazes me that an aircraft as important as the 777 has been neglected by most of the top developers - I would think it would be pretty popular
This same feeling has been up in my mind for quite a time now.When I heard that PMDG is going to release 777 at around 2010, I thought finally I can have a stable Triple7. But it never came,not even a single picture of it.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Can't help but suggest to read PSS/JustFlight AVSIM's reviews (2 of them in 2005 and 2006 dig in the archives!), one written by yours truly, you will have all your answers, frame-rates are (were) not an issue at all compared to other similar simulations. The above mentioned Forum bashing was mostly about the FDE and the "bobbing" around of the AP. This is what happened before the latest SP was released and also if the weight and balance was't made properly with the correct CoG in the FMC (pilot's fault!). That is still in my view the best T7 simulation today even though VC graphics look plain/dated today but it was then quite acceptable.Happy landings!

The PSS 777 has been one of my favourites for many years and currently flying SBGR-EHAM with everything behaving perfectly. Never tried the Wilco but there is a 300 version of the PSS product which is also good to flyJohn