Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yellowjack

Placards that missed QA

Hi all,On a lighter note I was wondering if anyone else had spotted incorrect or bad placards in ther Flightsim aircraft?I have spotted two in my collection:My Flight Replicas Super Cub has a switch for a "STOBE LIGHT"and in a more humorous vein the F1 PC12 is not without fault.There is a direct vision window on the pilots side of the cockpit with a placard that reads "DV WINDOW, PRESS BUTTON, AND PULL AWARDS". :( Perhaps the designers fancied there chances!Anyone have any contributions?

Don't you mean their chances? Sorry, couldn't resist in a post about spelling. :(

Don't you mean their chances? Sorry, couldn't resist in a post about spelling. :(
+1 LOL!

Hi all,On a lighter note I was wondering if anyone else had spotted incorrect or bad placards in ther Flightsim aircraft?I have spotted two in my collection:My Flight Replicas Super Cub has a switch for a "STOBE LIGHT"and in a more humorous vein the F1 PC12 is not without fault.There is a direct vision window on the pilots side of the cockpit with a placard that reads "DV WINDOW, PRESS BUTTON, AND PULL AWARDS". :( Perhaps the designers fancied there chances!Anyone have any contributions?
Should read: "on the 'pilot's' side"...third person possessive. "Pilots" would be plural. - Just sayin' :-)

Should read: "on the 'pilot's' side"...third person possessive. "Pilots" would be plural. - Just sayin' :-)
At least my indiscretions are free.