Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Effects on the NGX

Hi Robert and team, just a quick post with a query for you. I've seen some developers in FSX adding a heat blur effect from the rear of the engines and APU on some aircraft to simulate this effect as seen in the real world. Just wondering if we will see this in the NGX? It's not THAT important, but personally for me it falls into the category of "things that would be nice to have".

Hi Robert and team, just a quick post with a query for you. I've seen some developers in FSX adding a heat blur effect from the rear of the engines and APU on some aircraft to simulate this effect as seen in the real world. Just wondering if we will see this in the NGX? It's not THAT important, but personally for me it falls into the category of "things that would be nice to have".
That would be really cool, but I doubt it. They just can't make everything, it would never be released if they were.

I dunno, if we get to choose between composite & steel brakes, they've probably modeled the heat mirage. All we can do is wait & see however...

i hope the shock absorbers of the main gear wold be simulatet ! The Aeroworx Super King Air 200 (fs9 Flight1) have this , and make the typical bumpy landing realsitic! best regrads

nm

I mean you have good and bad landings dry.gif . Bad -600feet , good - 70feet best regrads

i hope the shock absorbers of the main gear wold be simulatet ! The Aeroworx Super King Air 200 (fs9 Flight1) have this , and make the typical bumpy landing realsitic! best regrads
In my opinion, the Aeroworx landing gear are a bit too sensitive.

Guest 747dash8
I remember reading in an earlier forum that this would be modeled. I love the feel of a rough landing. Had one in January on DJ888 from Sydney, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you show me an example of this?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Can you show me an example of this?
Yeah it was a developer which created a few Airbus products. Will see if I can find their website...Edit: It was the Commercial Level Simulations A330/A340 addon. Is this something that is already incorporated in the PMDG NGX, or if not, is it something that can be done? The guys at CLS seem to have done it fairly well with their Airbus products. Edited by mcbellette

Ohh, I really really hope PMDG had modelled the heat blur effects. If not, PMDG is it possible to still make it? It's really awesome and realistic. :(

Don't like the effects in the pic above but the ones in the link are just right... So long as the balance with preformance is good.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg