Sign in to follow this  
Jetstream41

Jetstream 4100 TRAINING!

Hi! My name is Emil from Sweden and I am looking for someone who can train me how to fly this fantastic plane (The J41)! Plz reply and i do understand english thx/Emil

What kind of training are you looking for? Training on the autopilot? Training on how to start the engine? The tutorial flight included with the aircraft is one of the better resources out there. If you're looking for a guide to the FMC, there's one in the AVSIM library.

Kyle Rodgers

What kind of training are you looking for? Training on the autopilot? Training on how to start the engine? The tutorial flight included with the aircraft is one of the better resources out there. If you're looking for a guide to the FMC, there's one in the AVSIM library.
Im looking for someone to go in online and fly and show me pretty much how to do evrything..

Go over to fs2cew and buy the js4100 voice control software and you will learn to fly the js4100 correctly or you can join Australian Virtual Airline Group and we will provide training on all our aircraft.www.ausvag.net

You can learn anything off Youtube.
And everyone complains about sourcing Wikipedia...I would argue that YouTube is probably one of the worst places to go, especially for flight sim. There are so many videos out there that, even if they manage to teach you something correctly, they don't go into the why, or the contingencies of the situations. Many of the videos out there that I have seen are just plain wrong, not just I taught myself how to "fly" in Flight Sim and don't have hard knowledge of what I'm teaching, so do as I do and don't ask why (and they actually manage to get it right just out of rote memorization of the tutorial flight).Then again, my other favorites are the ones where they tout "well, I'm also a pilot in the real world." Yeah? Nice. What license/rating? Student? Wow. So that makes you more qualified to teach me about a 747? Okay! Granted, the kid probably knows more than the average simmer, but still, I'd rather hear that you're a 747 enthusiast and bury your head in the manuals all day than hear the over-used "RW Pilot" credential.

Kyle Rodgers

All the information you need is in the AOM or the tutorial you just have to take the time to study . The way in which the information is presented is difficult for new sim pilots to understand ,however the forum members are here to help you also.

Hi im kevin and i have made to full flights on the j41. I have a youtube chanel if you want to see how to set up and fly this bird. It has been featured on the pmdh facebook page as well. There are two series one is Kelowna to Kalispel witch was moore of a show and tell video the other was Buffalo to Boston. There are 9 videos on the first and 12 on the second. Ive also made an MD11 series aswell. My youtube chanel is cobrakev1526

If you want I can help you, just tell me what you need, I'm a real JS41 Co-pilot so if you want to learn just let me know :)

Here is a link to a previous topic on these videos http://forum.avsim.n...38#entry1919638
Hi!I wanted to watch the first flight, but sadly, it´s not available in germany because of music rights issues. Do you have another site or resource, where one can watch those videos?Thanks in advance!

Oh ok, sad to hear that. I watched the second flight and while the beginning was too dark and I couldn´t see a thing, the overall impression was very good.

I also would like to see an AOA training course for the J41

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable