Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

If the realism of the actual plane is going to match the realism of the liveries we are in bad shape.Daniel Groisman
Although i agree some of the liveries are not perfect, you have to consider how many liveries are available for this aircraft. I imagine their painter(s) are doing as many as they can for release. So to expect each one to be perfect is unreasonable and unfair.

If the realism of the actual plane is going to match the realism of the liveries we are in bad shape.Daniel Groisman
Get another NGX and problem resolved for you.As long as the VC is great i won't complain. And i already know i won't

I have to agree with those who have suggested Southwest.However, I would like to see wingviews with "glossy" red flap supports such as the following:wingviewsCan't forget about the red wheels either:RedWheels

Nice to see my employee, but its an 737-86J not 737-8K5 ;-) (not that it really matters)Regards Sven

Any word if there is going to be some southwest liveries?
Yes, there will be Southwest liveries...

Vin, I'm not asking you to post a screenshot of this (although it would be great if you did, lol), but can you just tell us if there will be liveries of the new Virgin Australia (ex Virgin Blue) B737-700 & -800 available for us to install?

but can you just tell us if there will be liveries of the new Virgin Australia (ex Virgin Blue) B737-700 & -800 available for us to install?
There will.

Nice to see my employee, but its an 737-86J not 737-8K5 ;-) (not that it really matters)Regards Sven
What is the difference between 737-8K5 an 737-86J ?And your interior winglet is wrong.unbenannt-17ehj.jpggreets.

Daniel