Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Thanks for reposting GOL livery, Vin. It's beautiful with the landing and logo lights and the sunset illuminating the fuselage. Btw, were you flying the approach to runway 10? Because if you were, I should have seen the NGX from my balcony :(. Looks like you were flying to runway 33, though. When are we going to see VARIG VARIG VARIG? LOL.gif

Matheus Mafra

I'd still like to see the NEW liveries for Qantas and Virgin Australia posted. If the RAAF livery could be done also???

Hi Vin,On the Gol picture, the landing lights do not seem to illuminate the air (effect that is rather well rendered on a recentlty release other 737NG ). Any comments on that ?Thanks, Greg

too much, too soon....

I LOVE THE JAL!!! Thanks Vin,I know you did that but, have you got ANA? No wait, SKYMARK!
I'm very excited to see PMDG doing a JAL and inching closer to an ANA release.It would be cool to see a Skymark.I wish AirDO had NGs, but they just have -500s.

yeah, what about that new airline "peach" what kind of planes are they getting? ANA started them up so they may get some 737s. Also what is AirDo replacing the 737-500 with? Please be a 737NG so we can see an awesome livery on the NGX Praying.gif

I'm very excited to see PMDG doing a JAL and inching closer to an ANA release.It would be cool to see a Skymark.I wish AirDO had NGs, but they just have -500s.
or how about the JAL EXPRESS livery? They do all domestic flights with it.

or how about the JAL EXPRESS livery? They do all domestic flights with it.
Im not to sure about that, we just had a JAL. I would request the new JAL livery WITH がんばれ日本 which means good luck Japan. It was painted after the quake and tsunami. If someone has time to do that along with adding that to an ANA plane it would be real nice

Mango Airlines from south afrika3497128342_af5b9eca0a.jpgSun Express_wsb_751x492_TCSUZ+-+Sun+Express+T$C3$BCrkis+1200.jpg4629759402_fc68cb9ed5.jpgTuifly TUIfly_B738_D-AHFI.jpgair europa5618612008_b0c201c540_z.jpgbest regrads

im so glad i got Ezdok so I can walk round these things when they come out =)

China Airlines ! ! !Shukran habibiGreg

too much, too soon....