Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

I'm not talking about countries and other fantasy!I'm talking about rates and interest of customers they want the textures of Turkish airlines you know?If you can't see the facts on the schedule on how much Turkish airlines flies (in real life), I can help you pushing your nose on the facts so you can see the true? :(-----------------------------------------FLEET SİZE----------DESTINATIONSGol Air Transport------------115-------------------64Air Algérie---------------------40--------------------68Kulula-------------------------10---------------------9Transavia--------------------28---------------------88Alaska Airlines--------------117--------------------91Virgin Blue-------------------79---------------------31Westjet-----------------------95---------------------71Korean air-------------------131--------------------116TURKISH AIRLINES-----164------------181
Talking%20Ear%20Off.gifNumber of aircraft an airline have is irrelevant. PMDG should and probably work on customer demand. I've trawled through the forums and seen more requests for GOL that what I have Turkish Airlines. What if the more people buy the game from Brazil than Turkey, surely they want to fly as a Brazilian airline, even if it's for one flight? Personally after the TUI brand I'll use GOL as there are magnificent Brazilian approaches to fly.You listing pointless fact and figures that do not matter show your ignorance. If people want GOL what's wrong in them asking for GOL? GOL has already been added, so maybe you should direct your anger at PMDG for painting GOL before Turkish Airlines and not another forum member. Shame%20On%20You.gifGROW UP!Big%20Grin.gif- Mac Taylor

What the hell is GOL airlines? Never heard about that and I dont want to hear about GOL dry.gif. Maybe one simmer flies in GOL airlines, I'm sure I'm not. I find Its wasting of time to make textures like that. Why PMDG team not making textures for the customers they want to fly? Why don't they hear us and do stubborn?This is gonna be very very dissapointing me :(
What's the problem with GOL? As Mac said, your fleet size comparison is pointless. Just FYI, Turkish Airlines has only 66 NGs in their fleet, while GOL has 112. If you don't care about the airline I care, that's up to you, but at least demostrate some respect here. If you're not happy that you favorite airline hasn't been shown yet, that's fine, but don't discount you frustration on other people or airlines.

Matheus Mafra

Talking%20Ear%20Off.gifNumber of aircraft an airline have is irrelevant. PMDG should and probably work on customer demand. I've trawled through the forums and seen more requests for GOL that what I have Turkish Airlines. What if the more people buy the game from Brazil than Turkey, surely they want to fly as a Brazilian airline, even if it's for one flight? Personally after the TUI brand I'll use GOL as there are magnificent Brazilian approaches to fly.You listing pointless fact and figures that do not matter show your ignorance. If people want GOL what's wrong in them asking for GOL? GOL has already been added, so maybe you should direct your anger at PMDG for painting GOL before Turkish Airlines and not another forum member. Shame%20On%20You.gifGROW UP!Big%20Grin.gif- Mac Taylor
I do not care, I want to see the Turkish airlines textures!You got the words 'Grow up' from another and say it constanly like a parrot. Hold on so quickly

Ug..."Gentleman"...The only thing dictating what liveries are painted are the personal preferences and interests of our painter. Route count, fleet count, country of origin.. all irrelevant. If pete likes it, he paints it. Period.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Ug..."Gentleman"...The only thing dictating what liveries are painted are the personal preferences and interests of our painter. Route count, fleet count, country of origin.. all irrelevant. If pete likes it, he paints it. Period.
Bit contradictory from what you said earlier "We have 35 in the queue" and you agreed with the person who stated that it must be terrible for you guys with so many requests.So really, the painter paints from high demand of the customers buying the product, he might paint what he likes first but he chooses the best out of the requests. Applause.gifMac T

Oh okay that sounds good, hope that Pete likes it and he paint it a period.If he do that he makes me very happy.Big%20Grin.gifBy the way what is his nickname on the forum? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSpxpou5cA

I am just glad PMDG offers abundant of FREE liveries. So I really don't care whats offered. I'll still fly it. Also, there are many of people painting PMDG aircraft so if PMDG doesn't do it someone will do it eventually.

Guest C4N

All i am wondering if Pete has any -600 or -700 liveries for show. If not, i can always suffice with what we are given.:( :( :( B) B)

Oh okay that sounds good, hope that Pete likes it and he paint it a period.If he do that he makes me very happy.Big%20Grin.gifBy the way what is his nickname on the forum? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MBSpxpou5cA
By the way, Volkan, you happen to know of any nice Turkish airport sceneries?

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

By the way, Volkan, you happen to know of any nice Turkish airport sceneries?
Aerosoft's Antalya is good, not too bad on fps either but can only be bought in a bundle.

LOL.. isn't South America a small island in the Sea of Japan? hmmm.. not sure... it's such an obscure little place.
LOL nice joke....

Maybe PMDG can show us the number of users by country that has bought the PMDG 737NGX after they release the beast. I bet Brasil, and South America all together won't disappoint in sale numbers.Awesome Gol livery btw. That has definitely made the 737NGX one step closer to reality for me. I'm probably gonna stick all my flights with that one, maybe Varig if you decide to paint as well.

Alexis Mefano

How many people want to gol in this forum? We want to TURKISH AIRLINES livery please!!! Because a very successful company the TURKISH AIRLINES...-----------------------------------------FLEET SİZE----------DESTINATIONSGol Air Transport------------115-------------------64Air Algérie---------------------40--------------------68Kulula-------------------------10---------------------9Transavia--------------------28---------------------88Alaska Airlines--------------117--------------------91Virgin Blue-------------------79---------------------31Westjet-----------------------95---------------------71Korean air-------------------131--------------------116
I can see that transavia is VERY cheap, look at their fleet and destination. Cmon transavia buy more!and uh does pete take money as bribes?

It isn't too hard to find the expected ratio. Look up all the videos we have for the NGX (or just one) and look at the video statistics (graph image beside # of views). Towards the bottom is a world map with the countries shaded for number of views in that area.Views mostly from NA, Europe (Germany, UK and France), Brasil, Russia, Australia/NZ and South Africa.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Aerosoft's Antalya is good, not too bad on fps either but can only be bought in a bundle.
Only bundle? At SimMarket you can buy it as a single one.