Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

The Aircraft Silhouette Game

21 f4f wildcat22 eurofighter typhoon23 b-2524 f7f tigercat25 gotha gv?

25 is an AEG G.IVMan that last one was a real such and such!(Cough) YAK-1 (Cough)

21 is the f4f Wildcat22 either the eurofighter typhoon or the F16

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

21 is the f4f Wildcat22 either the eurofighter typhoon or the F16
cant be the f-16 because of the shape of the intake underneath the fuselage and the horizontal stabilizer is below the wing in the head on view. the intake geometry being blacked out it makes it hard to tell though.

#21 is the F6F Hellcat.#22 ?????#23 is the Northrop P-61A Black Widow.#24 is the Grumman F7F Tigercat.#25 is an AEG G.IV German bomber from WW1.

+1000...My friends know I have an interest in aviation and that I want to be a pilot and they know I use FSX, but they don't know what it is and they have no idea of how big my interest in avitation is, that I use this forum, that I spend money buying addons for a "PC game" or anythink like that. It's indeed a sort of double life. Only my parents and my closest relatives know about this secret life.
That's funny. I explained the flightsim thing to a coworker of mine, he could not get it, found it boring to just wait there for a few hours a flight takes etc. Until he tried it, now he's hooked up; got two monitors, flight controls, ORBX scenery, the whole nine yards :) Stefan Ticusan

Stefan Ticusan

Sorry for the lack of participation here, but after only two people took part in the last round over a 24 hour period, I just gave up and figured other things were occupying people's time while we wait for a release.Plus, people were guessing quicker then I could come up with new batches of clues, and some people kept editing their post and switching their answers which made scoring...difficult. :)So, no more submissions from me, but if someone else wants to pick it up feel free.

Thanks AJ for the first five rounds, they certainly were fun. Although I, like most of you, would rather be flying the NGX right now, I will keep this going at least one more round to see if there is still any interest left (and to see how good you guys really are).Make your best guess and good luck to you all.Edit: answer from left to right across the screen (26 is leftmost and 29 is rightmost). 30 is below 29.Sorry for the confusion, I am new to AVSIM forums.

26. IL-96 (not sure which model)27. Ta-152 28. ??? (look similar to F-5)29. Ki-61 30. Su-24

26. IL-96 (not sure which model)27. Ta-152 28. ??? (look similar to F-5)29. Ki-61 30. Su-24
Nice job, 4/5! The Il-96 is the 300 model, but 28 is not an F-5.

Could 28 be a Harrier Jump Jet or the Kestrel?