Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

The Aircraft Silhouette Game

Close guess on #14. Once again, I'm looking for the exact variant.

macchi c.202as (north african dust filters)

Back up from the sub variant and reguess on the main variant.Last digit isn't a 2.

C.205 is correct.End of Round 3.The score is:ricky76 - 5cdt996 - 3Hellfire - 2airnews - 2ExNusquam - 2Lukas_Mathijsen - 1I'm going to have to get tougher for Round 4. These are blowing by too easy!

I wonder how sad our wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters would be if they saw us in this thread? lol

I wonder how sad our wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters would be if they saw us in this thread? lol
I don't even think that my friends know that i have this high interest in aviation and that I use FSX, VATSIM or any of them. Sometimes i sort of feel like i'm living a double life tongue.gif

It wouldn't surprise my wife one bit whatsoever. I even told her she's lucky a 757 doesn't have female anatomy parts.........ok ok don't go reading into that tooooo much. It's just that I like 57's! heheJackColwill

I don't even think that my friends know that i have this high interest in aviation and that I use FSX, VATSIM or any of them. Sometimes i sort of feel like i'm living a double life tongue.gif
+1000...My friends know I have an interest in aviation and that I want to be a pilot and they know I use FSX, but they don't know what it is and they have no idea of how big my interest in avitation is, that I use this forum, that I spend money buying addons for a "PC game" or anythink like that. It's indeed a sort of double life. Only my parents and my closest relatives know about this secret life.

Matheus Mafra

19D19.png
19. Gotta be the BAC Concorde
Round 4!Good luck.16D16.jpg17D17.png
16. Boeing 77717. Fokker Dr.1 TriplaneCheers,

20 is messerschmidt me 26218 is dehavilland mosquito (B.IX)this is getting easier....

18 is mosquito
I concur with that!

Mats_J - 3 points#16 (Boeing 777)#17 (Fokker Dr.1)#19 (Concorde)cdt996 - 2 points#18 (DH98 Mosquito)#20 (Me 262)Okay, that was probably easier, but coming up with 5 planes and trying to stump people every time isn't!I'll do my best to make the next batch more difficult.At the end of Round 4, the score is:ricky76 - 5cdt996 - 5Mats_J - 3Hellfire - 2airnews - 2ExNusquam - 2Lukas_Mathijsen - 1

Round 5. Last round for today.I tried making these harder. If people get these straight away then you guys are just too good. :)21E21.gif22E22.png23E23.png24E24.png25E25.png