Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

The Aircraft Silhouette Game

F35? That ground image sure looks like an F22 or a modernized woodpigen :Just Kidding:YF22?
can't be F-35, it has space for two engine nozzles

can't be F-35, it has space for two engine nozzles
Thats what I thought, but Matt said "nope" but I see he has changed his response. :(

Nope... :(
Oh... I'm on to ya now! :(

Yes, it's the F-22. I originally thought it was an F-15 but the giveaway is the intake area. On the F-15 it's square-edged, while on the F-22 (as in the pic) the engine intake sweeps backward toward the wing.

Yes, it's the F-22. I originally thought it was an F-15 but the giveaway is the intake area. On the F-15 it's square-edged, while on the F-22 (as in the pic) the engine intake sweeps backward toward the wing.
Good call on the F15. However, the 15 is a fair bit larger compaired to the 22. I love the F15, the turkey feathers on it are the best.

Round two!I decided to throw in some extra non-silhouette stuff, just to spice things up.Not every aircraft has a silhouette made, and I'm not spending that much time in photoshop on this.Good luck!6B6.png7B7.jpg8B8.gif9B9.png10b10.png

6 P3 Orion7 ?8 Yak 39 On the tip of my tongue10 AN225

-Iain Watson-

Good call on the F15. However, the 15 is a fair bit larger compaired to the 22. I love the F15, the turkey feathers on it are the best.
and the F-15 isn't stealth or new.

Darn. I was just preparing my own....6 p-37 embraer 1208 yak-99 xb-7010 an-225BTW first post!Chris Towers

7 embraer 145 or 135

9 On the tip of my tongue
Thats a XB-70 right?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hellfire - 2 points#6 (P-3 Orion)#10 (AN-225)Airnews - 2 points#7 (EMB-120, my favorite turboprop)#9 (XB-70 Valkyrie)There have been some EXTREMELY close guesses on #8, but I'm looking for the exact variant.Keep guessing!I'm hitting the sack. I'll total up the points in the morning over my coffee.