Sign in to follow this  
Morganw487

PMDG 737NGX silence?

Think of things this way-We're all excited and cant barley hang on any longer, We have grumbled and groaned and cannot wait anymore over a $70-100 piece of software for our PC's,Imagine being an airline waiting for the 787 or the A350?? with millions of dollars at steak and years behind schedule.... eeeek!!Josh

Cheers Josh Cliff

They don't have it yet - we're really close though.
Oh man....c'mmon 'beep- beep--- beeeep' 'I can hear it'...Praying.gifThey must be making good progress though as the cone is back....

Simon

- i think everyone is just crazy. I have accepted the fact that it will come-when it comes. Its much simplier that way guys.
+1 Eggs Actly!I don't normally get dragged into this pointless debate, but am finding the teeth-nashing, worry-worting about when its gonna be released pretty damn tedious...its worse that the wait itself. Get over it fella's, get a life!, find something else to do while waiting... I for one am enjoying the journey that leads to release... a slow trickle of info is fine. Love the way Rob & co do thier jobs and happy to leave them to it.I just wish Rob would take up my idea about 'how' to reveal it (not saying any more there :( ).The latest video's btw are bloomin fan-bloody-tastic - now all I need are a new PC, and the scenery for Perth to be created and I'm gonna be one happy lad.Cheers 'n beers,David

David Stewart, Dianella, Western Australia.

New PC coming one day! | In the meantime I fly with; AMD X64 1.2Ghz Dual Core | 6Gb Ram | 6600GT | Old case | FSX | REX | Superbug FA-18F | Capt Sim 767 | ORBX Aust Scenery |

Jandakot | PC12 & numerous others.

Think of things this way-We're all excited and cant barley hang on any longer, We have grumbled and groaned and cannot wait anymore over a $70-100 piece of software for our PC's,Imagine being an airline waiting for the 787 or the A350?? with millions of dollars at steak and years behind schedule.... eeeek!!Josh
Your imaginary airline has real pilots that get to fly real planes on a regular basis. They don't need graphics to simulate their dream.We, the simmers, know exactly how immersive (why does Avsim auto-correct say "immersive" isn't a word...) the NGX is from the videos and screenshots.We've never had a commercial airliner look this good and realistic, but to tide us over we continue to fly large commercial jet addons that are 6+ years old.PMDG's 747 is now a little dated, albeit still a fantastic simulation. The MD-11 a little newer but still designed under old visual coding.The LVLD 767 for FSX isn't even a ground up addon, it was adapted from FS9 code.So, the only thing that remotely looks as good as the NGX is the J41 which is the only thing really keeping me going until release. Total immersion is my drug of choice, and the NGX will be the only thing that can keep me overdosed more then any other addon I've ever flown.So...yeah we're a little antsy.
Get over it fella's, get a life!
I have a life, thanks. I also have a passion...it's flying airplanes both real and simulated.I'm so tired of seeing the "get a life" response in here. God forbid we're passionate about something we love doing. How does that automatically translate to "you need a life?"

Well I think your humour is ok and needed...so no worries:) Blunt is good and funny to read amoungst the &@($* kissing (which I do my fair share of I know:) while I am sipping my coffee which I am supposed to of stopped drinking two months ago.rolleyes.gif

Simon

Just as long as you don't use the word "soon" I'm fine.
hm, doesn't 'though' sounds a little bit like 'soon'. I mean, just a little bit?
with millions of dollars at steak
wow, wonder what steak that could be. yummy!

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Maybe he meant a million dollars worth of steak. Anti-beef activists would have a heart attack.

Maybe he meant a million dollars worth of steak. Anti-beef activists would have a heart attack.
well, instead of a hundred dollar burger, flying the ngx into cushman would probably be indeed a million dollar steak :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

What this thread needs is an input from FERD...Whatever happened to him????

I've never partecipate to theese topics. I've always read all post (hoping in a release date, or something similar). I just say, even if iFly released their FSX 737 NG, I'll be wainting for you and your work PMDG! Hoping you're really closed to destinationBest Regards, thanks for your works!

The iFly 737 is out.
I know... it's what I said, but I'm waiting for: "PMDG 737 NGX" ! Drooling.gif

Avsim ban rate increased by 30% along with the NGX Tounge.gif Prepare yourselves for the best aircraft ever gentlemen (and ladies)

I already have the iFly 737X as I also own the FS9 Version! However FPS are a Problem for me though! I really hpoe the NGX will perform like the MD-11 or better as the MD-11 is working really smooth also on my modest Dual Core System even at Airports like EDDF or ESSA etc...Rgds, Patrick