Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Good news for FS2004 Eaglesoft Citation X 750 Extream

I received my new flight sim computer last fall with Windows 7 (64 bit) and it would NOT satisfactory fly the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X, version 1. I made a "workaround" for it but even that stopped working satisfactory ( would "crash" to black windows.) Back in 2010 I had purchased the updated version 2 Extreame (for a computer with Windows XP but it seemed too complicated to fly for me. Took the fun out of it. Well today ( on my Windows7/64 computer I reinstalled the v2 and it seems to be able to run OK. Notice I did not say, "Fly OK" as I could not even get the engines started the correct way, as yet.So the good news for you with Windows 7/64 bit, this version 2 Extreame seems to work OK. On the CD that I had this v2 on, I also had a program called, "Hotfix 1.84" which I had never installed. Does anyone know what this "Hotfix 1.84 is far?? I can NOT log onto the Eaglesoft forum because of a password problem and NO one from Eaglesoft will contact me to help resolve that problem? jerrycwo4

I received my new flight sim computer last fall with Windows 7 (64 bit) and it would NOT satisfactory fly the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X, version 1. I made a "workaround" for it but even that stopped working satisfactory ( would "crash" to black windows.) Back in 2010 I had purchased the updated version 2 Extreame (for a computer with Windows XP but it seemed too complicated to fly for me. Took the fun out of it. Well today ( on my Windows7/64 computer I reinstalled the v2 and it seems to be able to run OK. Notice I did not say, "Fly OK" as I could not even get the engines started the correct way, as yet.So the good news for you with Windows 7/64 bit, this version 2 Extreame seems to work OK. On the CD that I had this v2 on, I also had a program called, "Hotfix 1.84" which I had never installed. Does anyone know what this "Hotfix 1.84 is far?? I can NOT log onto the Eaglesoft forum because of a password problem and NO one from Eaglesoft will contact me to help resolve that problem? jerrycwo4
HelloThe Hotfix 1.84 was a patch to correct certain issues with the CX2.0 and yes you would be advised to install it.And be sure to download a new installer rather than use your original one, as the CX was updated quite a lot after the initial release.

Jerry,The v2 Citation is far superior to the v1 model, but you must take some time to read the manual and learn the systems. It is an excellent add-on.The hotfixes are built in to the latest Flight1 installer, so just download the file from the website again. There are no separate "hot fix files" as such.

Graeme Butler

Jerry,The v2 Citation is far superior to the v1 model, but you must take some time to read the manual and learn the systems. It is an excellent add-on.The hotfixes are built in to the latest Flight1 installer, so just download the file from the website again. There are no separate "hot fix files" as such.
Thanks Graemb. You are correct on the current download having the the hotfixes "rolled into the download" to avoid the classic "chase after multiple updates" scenario.In addition we've been having communication/registration issues with Jerry for some time despite the fact that he is a valued customer and retired military man.Now reregistered Jerry!:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png