Sign in to follow this  
pao

Wide Beta tomorrow ?

I will be staging a hunger strike between 2pm to 6pm Atlantic time in protest if anyone cares to join me, can't go later then six though, its rib night.biggrin.gif
I'm joining you Just%20Kidding.gifwe will fast, no eating, no drinking untill sunset :(

Guest cassis
Since FS4 on my Apple 2E I have purchased exactly one plane, everything else is default or freeware and that is not about to change!
Hi Jim,As a developper of eye candy weather solutions for FSX, I am surprise that you don't fly with add-ons aircrfats wich are much nicer looking (not even talking of the systems) ?

Not really. Let me give you an example. Suddenly, they say it will be released around the end of July. People will take the last day of July as the gospel. Suddenly, some more errors are noticed, and this needs a bit of work. Further development work will be needed.The plane will be released when its ready. Its as simple as that. No one is going do die if its not released next month, or the month after that. PMDG have no reason to hurry things up. Look at level D. They have been developing the 757 since when? 2005? Even dare to ask a question, and the post will be instantly deleted. We are very lucky to be allowed to discuss, talk, speculate, show excitement on this forum. Go somewhere else, and your posts will be removed.I understand that people are getting frustrated, but once its released, the frustration will be replaced with, how do I do this, possible bug when its not, and why did the plane do this when the IFLY one does it differently.Sure, people complain a lot, but be happy that such a detailed addon is coming soon. We are already mid way through the year, so we only have less than 6 months to go for a possible release.
Sorry mate but if a wife tells to her husband : " Coming soon... " and then it takes 10 months to come ..., well , that's not fair I would say Big%20Grin.gif-

Sorry mate but if a wife tells to her husband : " Coming soon... " and then it takes 10 months to come ..., well , that's not fair I would say Big%20Grin.gif-
No, sorry, but we are not contracting PMDG to create a plane for us. We have not given them any money, we have no pre-paid. No contract has been signed. The plane will be ready when its ready. And, if it takes you 10 months to come then I think you should be discussing that with a doctor :(

No, sorry, but we are not contracting PMDG to create a plane for us. We have not given them any money, we have no pre-paid. No contract has been signed. The plane will be ready when its ready. And, if it takes you 10 months to come then I think you should be discussing that with a doctor :(
You see movies market, Hollywood one for all.When a new movie is advertised as " coming soon " the world usually expect it to come not a year later this adv. These men didn't sign any contract as well with majors so, I see no reason a software house should use a completely different behaviour from what all the entire world does without being at least criticized a bit on forums.

You see movies market, Hollywood one for all.When a new movie is advertised as " coming soon " the world usually expect it to come not a year later this adv. These men didn't sign any contract as well with majors so, I see no reason a software house should use a completely different behaviour from what all the entire world does without being at least criticized a bit on forums.
Delays happen...Build a bridge and take one of the two routes, you choose the most appropriate.Cheers,

Delays happen...Build a bridge and take one of the two routes, you choose the most appropriate.Cheers,
Yes I know mate, I am only tired of playing 737 NGX via You Tube biggrin.gif

I think this what they said.can not Expect the customer to wait forever for outstanding for Eimata Promises, We love their products but with a limit, Please Stop production promises and slip plane to us.
You exposed me man, now I feel ashamed for expressing my views in public :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Thats not the best comparison seeing as Hollywood movies have huge amounts of money pumped into them, and they work to a deadline. PMDG has neither of these. They are looking to create the most advanced simulation there has ever been for flight simulation and of course that takes time. Perhaps they did not foresee it taking this long and they encountered things that they did not expect, resulting in delays. I just don't understand the constant complaining that's going on here with regards to how long its taking, people are acting like spoiled brats thinking that PMDG owes them something, well I'm sorry but they owe you nothing.

Guest cassis
That's what we call BAMP : Bloody American Marketing Practices... transforming consumers into angry impatient monkeys (or angry birds like me right now)

Thats not the best comparison seeing as Hollywood movies have huge amounts of money pumped into them, and they work to a deadline. PMDG has neither of these. They are looking to create the most advanced simulation there has ever been for flight simulation and of course that takes time. Perhaps they did not foresee it taking this long and they encountered things that they did not expect, resulting in delays. I just don't understand the constant complaining that's going on here with regards to how long its taking, people are acting like spoiled brats thinking that PMDG owes them something, well I'm sorry but they owe you nothing.
That is not a matter of " owing " and I never told that.Anyway I fire you another example coming from me that I have zilion dollars less than PMDG : Ringing on your house bell : Me : " Hi XST, could you please tell me when are you gonna descent from stairs and come with me at the pub ? " : You : " I am coming soon " ...... and a year later my finger is still on your bell knowing nothing but your promises..... I am not sad, we are just filling the time on this forum cause we were expected to do something else in these days but Santa has lost his Tom Tom ......

They need to take the coming soon off of there website if it is not comins soon. It is rediculis that they have it up there for 7 months and still no plane. JUST RELEASE IT PLEASE.

They need to take the coming soon off of there website if it is not comins soon. It is rediculis that they have it up there for 7 months and still no plane. JUST RELEASE IT PLEASE.
And what if they dont?

And what if they dont?
If they don't it would be more professional and fair to remove the " coming soon " from the web site. It is there since October 2010 I believe.

Huh? It is coming soon so why should they take it off? It's called advertisement. If they are not working to a deadline there's not much else they can say, apart from in development perhaps, but even then it implies it is coming soon. You could even say it's been coming soon from day one!