Sign in to follow this  
Vodcoke

What Models?

GuysAs we near (hopefully)to release.. Is it not time now to let us know what models are included :( So far all I see is the PMDG 737-800 NGX and maybe the 900?Not being cheeky but I think its time for some more answers because at the minute you are creating more Questions :( Cheers... NB hate the Monday updates because I'm at work and its hard to get access to PMDG until I get home B) Keep up the 18 hr day until release :( PS Happy 4th July B)

Joe Park

I think I remember seeing on the website somewhere that the NGX includes the 600, 700, 800, and 900 models.I'm trying to find that information as we speak.

I think I remember seeing on the website somewhere that the NGX includes the 600, 700, 800, and 900 models.I'm trying to find that information as we speak.
cheers :(

Joe Park

Found it.From the PMDG website:"737 NGX: This 737NG airliner simulation includes a complete 737NG panel, 737-600/700 exterior models, realistic flight model, virtual cockpit and cabin, sounds and a subscription to free add-on liveries."http://www.precision...t/products.htmlAlthough that description doesn't say it includes the 800/900 models, we all know it includes the 800 since we've seen videos and photos of it, and I'm sure it will include the 900.I guess we'll just have to wait for someone official to confirm if it has a 900 series though...

Found it.From the PMDG website:"737 NGX: This 737NG airliner simulation includes a complete 737NG panel, 737-600/700 exterior models, realistic flight model, virtual cockpit and cabin, sounds and a subscription to free add-on liveries."
Is that for the fs9 ng?

Joe Park

We will see every model of the NG series. Thequestion is which versions will we see at the release date and which ones will come with an update/upgrade ($). But i think we can be sure that the 800/900 will be included at release date.

regards,

Alexander Marx

Is that for the fs9 ng?
No, it's listed on their website as the NGX and it is listed under the "Products for FSX". I added a link so anyone else can make sure I didn't miss something.

Good find Dan, hope it's all the models for release... Maybe someone from PMDG will concur :(

Joe Park

PMDG have confirmed that they are going to do those four models; my question is whether or not they will be all available on release day. Thinking.gifif I can find a source I will put it up but I assure you I read that multiple times.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Dear PMDG team please says something ! pmdg737ngx234.JPGi love itI get grey hair frome the PMDG busniss policy :Cry:best regrads

There is a picture on the facebook page showing 2 800s and the back end of 2 900s. They dont seem to have the extra exit doors so they are not ERs. Either way I'm happy. I just hope the 700 Is available on release day or shortly after. But pmdg have done a smashing job and I can't wait to fly a NG.

Found it.From the PMDG website:"737 NGX: This 737NG airliner simulation includes a complete 737NG panel, 737-600/700 exterior models, realistic flight model, virtual cockpit and cabin, sounds and a subscription to free add-on liveries."http://www.precision...t/products.htmlAlthough that description doesn't say it includes the 800/900 models, we all know it includes the 800 since we've seen videos and photos of it, and I'm sure it will include the 900.I guess we'll just have to wait for someone official to confirm if it has a 900 series though...
I don't think that page has been changed in over a year, so who knows? (except for the PMDG honchos, of course)

Can we add a virtual cabin (passenger) to the NGX model? Since it doesn't come with any?

Can we add a virtual cabin (passenger) to the NGX model? Since it doesn't come with any?
You can add this when you are virtually travelling as a passenger. When you are the virtual pilot you won't need to see the virtual cabin. :(