Sign in to follow this  
Benji

Happy 4th July!

On behalf of the old colonials, I would like to wish our American cousins a very happy July 4th!Best wishes from the other side of the pond!

I would like to wish all American's a very happy July 4th! :( Best wishes from Norway.

happy 4th July from the UK to all our American Friends.

On behalf of us Colonials.....I thank you!HAPPY 4th all.......

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thanks guys. Happy 4th of July to all of you too! Sucks though in Florida we got the burn ban so no fireworks. Granted it is understandable, but will still be grilling out. Hope everyone else is able to see/use fireworks today though in other parts of the country.

Happy 4th of july from EDDF/Frankfurt/germany , too. Hope the weather fits to the day :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Thanks guys! Happy 4th of July to you too! In New York state you can only have fireworks/firecrackers if you have many licenses, but I still sit back and enjoy them on the beach if I'm out on Long Island. Big%20Grin.gifRegards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Guest 747-fan

Happy fourth of July you yanks! :(

Guest Cag40Navy

Happy Fourth from Colorado/Texas!

Thanks guys! Happy 4th of July to you too! In New York state you can only have fireworks/firecrackers if you have many licenses, but I still sit back and enjoy them on the beach if I'm out on Long Island. Big%20Grin.gifRegards
Oh really? Thinking.gif LOL, well the people around my way holds a competition every year of who has the best fireworks. Mind you, this takes place on residential blocks lol. It's actually pretty nice, until the cops come and mess it up.Happy 4th of July !

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Oh really? Thinking.gif LOL, well the people around my way holds a competition every year of who has the best fireworks. Mind you, this takes place on residential blocks lol. It's actually pretty nice, until the cops come and mess it up.Happy 4th of July !
Haha don't get me wrong, people do it all the time and it's fun to watch, just yeah, until the cops show up and mess it up!Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Happy 4th! Going to see the fireworks off the Space Needle and the lake tonight. Then I have to get up at 5 AM to catch a flight to Maui! (Alaska Airlines 738 :( )

Happy 4th! Going to see the fireworks off the Space Needle and the lake tonight. Then I have to get up at 5 AM to catch a flight to Maui! (Alaska Airlines 738 :( )
Heading back that way in 3 weeks. LIH this time. Enjoy your flight!!!Happy 4th everyone!!!:(

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)