Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

How To Keep Your NGX cool?

Hey Guys,First off, I know the photo is not taken at the gate, I was just messing!This is the first time in FSX that I have seen the option to have a ground based air-con unit added to your aircraft to keep your crew and passengers comfortable before engine start.In the photo you can see the air con unit with the rather meaty yellow hose connected to the belly of the aircraft. You can also see the ground power unit and air starter units. Each of these three units are available to you independently according to your needs. Yes, they really work too, with your onboard systems being appropriately affected! After the discussion thread on hot aircraft, I wanted to show you the air con unit doing its thing! If you want to be really nitpicky, yes sunlight on windows also affects the internal temperature in the cabin in addition to doors being open or closed!fsx2011-07-1820-13-58-93.jpgall the bestJR

- Jane Whittaker

thank you - nice to see the updates from the beta tester, i hope we will hear some news from rsr soon!

sunlight on windows also affects the internal temperature in the cabin in addition to doors being open or closed!
lol no never! :( wowowo that's too realistic too dream it! Wow PMDG :(

sunlight on windows also affects the internal temperature in the cabin in addition to doors being open or closed!
amazing. nothing else left to saysmile.gif

Hi JR; first of all thanks for your kind contribution with pics of the beta testing process. Could you show ,if is possible, some pics from the 2D panel, please?Thanks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Could you show ,if is possible, some pics from the 2D panel, please?
In case you maybe missed it, PMDG already posted some 2D shots at their facebook account. ;) Check it out here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.213591598680632.58320.165758250130634I like it to see a small demonstration of the wing flexibility during the taxi and in-flight :(

Do the turbines spin in the wind? I don't remember but was this a function of previous products?Do the turbines spin in the wind? I don't remember but was this a function of previous products?

Thats what gets me about PMDG products. Not just the big stuff, but the small details that you hardly notice. Temps being affected by light hitting the windows! Cool stuff Big%20Grin.gif

In case you maybe missed it, PMDG already posted some 2D shots at their facebook account. ;) Check it out here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.213591598680632.58320.165758250130634I like it to see a small demonstration of the wing flexibility during the taxi and in-flight :(
I know, but that´s all i´ll see? Then, it´s not necessary to see pics form others perspectives. We have already seen the ac and the panels in many pics. I am a very old customer form PMDG,and always in the beta testing process of their products , people request things. Can you show them to me? Are you beta tester?If you are, please consider my request, if not, just relax and enjoy.Miquel Egea.

Do the turbines spin in the wind? I don't remember but was this a function of previous products?Do the turbines spin in the wind? I don't remember but was this a function of previous products?
yes if facing into the wind...

- Jane Whittaker

yes if facing into the wind...
Was that a feature of previous products?I ask because at the moment, I'm away from my computer so I can't check.

Can't we put a H70 or something to keep it all cool? :(