Sign in to follow this  
1kris007

Do you guys think i'll make it?

After a few flights in the NGX i have a major one planned Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifIt's a flight from Washington, DC -> Brasilia (fuel stop) -> Ross Island, Antarctica (KDCA -> SBBR (for fuel) -> NZWD)This is all based on the assumption that PMDG will include the -700ER in their packageBased on information on Boeing's website, I know that i can make it from DC to Brasil, it's the second sector that i'm worried about.Payload will be extremely lowWhat do you guys think?

If you're flying on IVAO, I can be you APP controller at Brasilia. Just tell me when, and I'll be there Big%20Grin.gif

Matheus Mafra

If you're flying on IVAO, I can be you APP controller at Brasilia. Just tell me when, and I'll be there Big%20Grin.gif
I fly on VATsim, sorry :(

I fly on VATsim, sorry :(
I might be able to jump on Mcmurdo Oceanic for ya (from Brazil to NZWD) on VATSIM then :(

I might be able to jump on Mcmurdo Oceanic for ya (from Brazil to NZWD) on VATSIM then :(
I assume you're so keen to provide control for kris in order to provide co-ordination for the inevitable rescue that'll be required?!

Are you going to use real weather on the day? If so, visit MS Ship Sim forum & ask for a few of them to be anchored along your route in case you have to ditch-only kidding:Big Grin: Let us know how you get on, Also, think about contacting the NSTB save them a lot of work if you do go down:Big Grin: That was a bit of fun but seriously-how about a full brief once you have done it?Sorry, should have been NTSB above.

Sounds like a plan Big%20Grin.gif
Are you going to use real weather on the day? If so, visit MS Ship Sim forum & ask for a few of them to be anchored along your route in case you have to ditch-only kidding:Big Grin: Let us know how you get on, Also, think about contacting the NSTB save them a lot of work if you do go down:Big Grin: That was a bit of fun but seriously-how about a full brief once you have done it?Sorry, should have been NTSB above.
Definitely using real world weather :)Yes, i like that idea. I'll leave a post when i've done it about how it went. Maybe a lot of us should do this flight once we get the NGX?! Flying from many different places all meeting on Ross Island, Antarctica.

I can be on Potomac Approach (DCA_APP) on VATSIM, if you'd like.You have to know, though, that I'm going to laugh on my side of the scope if you don't make it off of the runway with all of that fuel. You might want to use IAD instead. Longer runways and no airspace to deal with, and it's still called Washington Dulles.

Kyle Rodgers

I can be on Potomac Approach (DCA_APP) on VATSIM, if you'd like.You have to know, though, that I'm going to laugh on my side of the scope if you don't make it off of the runway with all of that fuel. You might want to use IAD instead. Longer runways and no airspace to deal with, and it's still called Washington Dulles.
Hahaha, That's part of the challenge silly :)I'd appreciate that though, you might want to hold your laughs because i don't plan on running off of the end rolleyes.gif

I'd appreciate that though, you might want to hold your laughs because i don't plan on running off of the end
I'll be watching :(

Kyle Rodgers

Looks like i'll have to do with with either the -800WL or the -900WL. This challenge just got a whole lot better :( :(

What about this system?CPU: Intel Core i7 870 2.93GHz Socket 1156 8MB Cache ----Intel Hyper-Threading technology which can thread Quad core(x4) to 8 processing thread Motherboard: Asus/Gigabyte Intel H55 Express Chipset ----6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports ----Many latest features Graphic: Nvidia Gefore GT 430 1GB DDR3 HD: Seagate/Western Digital/Hitachi 1TB SATA2 3Gb/s RAM: 16GB Dual channel DDR3-1333 Sound: 8-channel High Definition Optical Drive: Liteon 24x SATA Dual Layer DVD Writer -fastest Speed Available USB: 6 at back, 2 in front Network: Gigabit Ethernet, Broadband ready Case: Gigabyte GZ-X6 Mid tower case(Black-Blue, Black Available), 500W PSU

What about this system?CPU: Intel Core i7 870 2.93GHz Socket 1156 8MB Cache----Intel Hyper-Threading technology which can thread Quad core(x4) to 8 processing threadMotherboard: Asus/Gigabyte Intel H55 Express Chipset----6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports----Many latest featuresGraphic: Nvidia Gefore GT 430 1GB DDR3HD: Seagate/Western Digital/Hitachi 1TB SATA2 3Gb/sRAM: 16GB Dual channel DDR3-1333Sound: 8-channel High DefinitionOptical Drive: Liteon 24x SATA Dual Layer DVD Writer -fastest Speed AvailableUSB: 6 at back, 2 in frontNetwork: Gigabit Ethernet, Broadband readyCase: Gigabyte GZ-X6 Mid tower case(Black-Blue, Black Available), 500W PSU
How does this relate to this thread again.................................?