Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Guest kikolealki

AND ......... THE PAINTKIT IS THE LEGEND !Worried.gif

Just spend USD1500 for my new rig just because of NGX. Please do 'malaysia airline' livery for me...

Sorry if this has been asked before but what's the reason for not releasing the paint kit together with the product on release day ? any technical reasons ? thanksGreg

too much, too soon....

Hello NGX pilots, May I request an All Nippon Airways livery? I think they also do a special livery to support Japan recent disaster (or it was JAL) Also, the Solasseed Air livery would be great! They just received their first B738!!! It is former Sky Net Asia Airlines in Japan. Check it out as color are nice^^ Pierre Laine

A utility is included with the paintkit that turns a livery and its cockpit/model options inis into our .ptp (PMDG Texture Pack) file format
Could someone please point to link to that utility please? I downloaded paintkits for NGX800/900 and it is not there. Where is it? Also paintkits are quite low resolution and i have a feeling that downloaded a wrong one :) In NGX for fuselage i see 3 4k resolution textures and only one in paintkit...Thanks.

Could someone please point to link to that utility please? I downloaded paintkits for NGX800/900 and it is not there. Where is it? Also paintkits are quite low resolution and i have a feeling that downloaded a wrong one :) In NGX for fuselage i see 3 4k resolution textures and only one in paintkit...Thanks.
You've downloaded the previous 737 paintkit. The NGX one isn't availlable yet.

Would it be possible to get a Jetairfly delivery please? Jetairfly is the second largest airline in Belgium, part of the TUI group and owning only Boeing aircraft's (737/767) including the 700W and 800W. If you need some details (name, version, seats, mtow, mlm, engine type, fuel capacity, equipments, selcall, etc...) just feel free to contact me. I think we are enough simmers in Belgium who would like to have a Jetairfly delivery to deserve one and basically it's the same delivery as the TUIfly delivery (only the color and the name changes).

Thanks for the list, nice to see KLm and SAS on there. I'd also like to request El Al Israel Airlines. Hope that can be sneaked into the list somehow smile.gif
El Al is already available!

Look at when I posted it: the 27th of July. The aircraft wasn't even released yet, and the final repaint list as it is on the PMDG website was not available. At the time, El Al was not available yet!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hello there people.......it would be nice if we could get some liveries from other parts of the world.......................ie outside of Europe and North America...................Africa has very few liveries available in the FSX world other than South African companies.................Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya Airways, Rwandair, Eygptair, TAAG, Air Nigeria...........etc etc..........would be a good starting point for some budding paint artist............THX in anticipation