Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Jack,

That's exaclty what I have in mind. It is next after the NAC -600. I might get it started sooner. The anti-glare panel is giving me fits painting it. So If I decide by the weekend I can't get the anti-glare panel right, I'll release a version without it and hopefully release a follow-up with the correct panel. But that United livery is close to being started.

Kimberly,

I could not resist playing with that when I saw it. Here's a shot of a -800 with winglets. I have to move the rear colors forward to fix the color gap. It will line up perfectly. I'll probably do this as a fictional livery and it will be "clean"...no dirt. The screenshot is nowhere close to the finished product. It just gives you an idea.

InitialThompson-1.jpg

Steve, it looks wonderful, I can't wait for this one to be finished! Can you please make it an ETOPS-bird, with the ETOPS text on the gear bay door just as you did with the ETOPS -600 BBJ earlier?

Steve, it looks wonderful, I can't wait for this one to be finished! Can you please make it an ETOPS-bird, with the ETOPS text on the gear bay door just as you did with the ETOPS -600 BBJ earlier?

Which one are you wanting the ETOPS on? There were 2 liveries in my response. The Thompson one and the retro United one. I'll assume it was the Thompson paint...lol.

***re-reading your post, I'll bet it the Thompson bird.

Steve your a man after my own heart!!!

Seriously good livery and you always do such a good job :)

As for me painting, some people have it - I certainly don't... I have always loved art, but just can't do it for some reason :sad: GRR!

Steve, which programme do you use to paint your liverys?

Kimberly...

I use Photoshop. Just about any version of Photoshop from version 5 forward wil work for painting liveries. I'll probably end up moving the light blue on the nose down just a little to make it look a little bit more like the 787 picture. I'll see if I can work this one in to have it finished sometime this weekend.

Is coming :wink:

dude, thats totally amazing! love it ;)

(only thing is that they didn't have winglets, but that's no problem) ;)

Which one are you wanting the ETOPS on? There were 2 liveries in my response. The Thompson one and the retro United one. I'll assume it was the Thompson paint...lol.

***re-reading your post, I'll bet it the Thompson bird.

The Thomson one would be nice with ETOPS:-)

I'm (finally) about to retire Southwest so I can move on to things people are actually asking for. If I don't, I'll keep remixing the blue until I die. Here are the "new" ones. I may update the rest of the fleet with the newest color palette so they match. Also, they will all have v2 of the bump maps already included, since the exterior packs are on hold.

In the pipes:

2012-4-26_14-57-52-157.jpg

2012-4-26_14-53-48-84.jpg

2012-4-26_14-52-17-358.jpg

Chris Hicks

Awesome! I'll send you that Toronto Raptors black bird to finish! LOL...just kidding. I'll bet working on something else would be a nice change of pace. Do I remember you posting a tail for a UPS bird?

Here's a shot of a -800 with winglets.

InitialThompson-1.jpg

Hi ,

Wow !!! Superb !!!

Please , continue with that scheme.

It's a pitty I have to wait. :Big Grin:

Such a beautiful bird ...

Thanks a lot.

Tom.

Jack,

That's exaclty what I have in mind. It is next after the NAC -600. I might get it started sooner. The anti-glare panel is giving me fits painting it. So If I decide by the weekend I can't get the anti-glare panel right, I'll release a version without it and hopefully release a follow-up with the correct panel. But that United livery is close to being started.

Kimberly,

I could not resist playing with that when I saw it. Here's a shot of a -800 with winglets. I have to move the rear colors forward to fix the color gap. It will line up perfectly. I'll probably do this as a fictional livery and it will be "clean"...no dirt. The screenshot is nowhere close to the finished product. It just gives you an idea.

InitialThompson-1.jpg

IM SHIVERING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!! :D :Nail Biting: :LMAO: :Hypnotized:

IM SHIVERING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!! :D :Nail Biting: :LMAO: :Hypnotized:

I hope that doesn't require medication...lol.

I have a feeling that this new Thomson repaint is gonna be a hit:-) Can't wait, can't wait:-)

I have a feeling that this new Thomson repaint is gonna be a hit:-) Can't wait, can't wait:-)

Here comes the pressure to make it perfect! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

LOL...I'll do my best to get it finished this weekend...LOL

I would like to ask some of the talented repaint artists here to please be so kind and make a nice Privatair 737-700. As far as I am aware this is actually a BBJ1 and in reality they are currently wearing the colors of Gulf Air, but who cares. The Privatair livery is wonderful, and anyways we only have the -800 available, and not the 700 with Swiss flag. With as few as 64 passengers it could do quite long flights, I already have a flightplan ready in case someone would make this, from Zurich, Switzerland to Muscat, Oman.