Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

hello

anyone want update the transavia paint with this reg: PH-HSE ??

1150290312.jpg

pleaseeee

pleaseeee

pleaseeee

transavia_ph-hse.zip

On Avsim library bro...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

For the first time since its release, today there were NO (none, zip, zero, zilch, nada) 737 NGX repaints to download from the AVSIM file library. What is going on? I noticed that Marcelo and Gustavo are painting "other" aircraft and Rich has a vision problem. Good thing someone posted a 747 repaint, or I would have been skunked.

So let me take this opportunity to thank the 94 different painters who have generated the 640 different repaints for the NGX. It has been a privileged labor of love to download, unzip, collate, and categorize these repaints. The level of talent is unbelievable. Thank goodness for 2TB hard drives.

P.S. Ivy Bridge is out today ... woohoo

Dennis,

Thanks for the kind words to those of us who paint. If I don't get the Thomson -800 fixed today, I'll post a few others so your inventory keeps building...lol. I was thinking of -700 versions of the Braniff birds or a couple of others. While I do have a few other commercial aircraft in my hanger (Quality Wings and Captain Sim products), the NGX is the first airliner I have painted. I started uploading repaints 3 months ago and there have been almost 5000 downloads of my birds. It's very humbling to know that many people are using your artwork.

the repaint avaible on avsim have many mistakes....

I think you should qualify which ones have mistakes before you post a blanket statement. A "fictional" livery can be anything you want because it's "fictional. If it's supposed to be a representation of a genuine real aircraft, then the author of the paint should be contacted to see if the error can be adjusted. There are a lot of limitations and challenges in certain ares when painting which make some liveries extremely challenging. Just my thoughts...

Steve can i ask also if you fancy painting the TEA on the 737 -700 i would love that please please ...

Steve,

Send me a picture or a link. I'll put it in line after the United -600. If it's something simple, I might be able to throw it together sooner.

I think you should qualify which ones have mistakes before you post a blanket statement. A "fictional" livery can be anything you want because it's "fictional. If it's supposed to be a representation of a genuine real aircraft, then the author of the paint should be contacted to see if the error can be adjusted. There are a lot of limitations and challenges in certain ares when painting which make some liveries extremely challenging. Just my thoughts...

Steve,

Send me a picture or a link. I'll put it in line after the United -600. If it's something simple, I might be able to throw it together sooner.

Yeah i have posted two links it's pretty basic but looks quite nice, i guess small things please small minds hey ;) just above buddy thank you ste

Anyone who wants a BIG and REAL challange, how about a shot at this for the -700 :Money Eyes: :LMAO:

G-EUOH-British-Airways-Airbus-A319-100_PlanespottersNet_264487.jpg

Obviosly with a different Reg, and, on a 737 instead of an A319, but, i think anyone who is up to it should try it, for me and other fans of this scheme....

"New" Britannia on its way to the library :-)

britretro3.jpg

britretro4.jpg

The font is't perfect, but if someone have font closer to the real one, please let me know, and i'm happy to correct it :)

Happy Flying.

Nice work Jonas!

That's the challenge doing older liveries. Trying to match the right font style. Keep'em coming!

So let me take this opportunity to thank the 94 different painters who have generated the 640 different repaints for the NGX. It has been a privileged labor of love to download, unzip, collate, and categorize these repaints.

Good lord. Have you really kept up with ALL the repaints for the NGX?

Your labor of love is nothing compared to mine... and it encourages me to go and slap some more colors on the bird...