Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Dear painters,

I've found the -800WL in Oman Air colors. Could anybody make an Oman Air -700 (non-winglet) too?

Thank you so much,

Ralf

Same for me, I can't see the screenshots. I'll wait a few hours to download it.

And that is an amazing piece of work Marcelo, hope all is well my friend.

Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

And that is an amazing piece of work Marcelo, hope all is well my friend.

Regards, Rich

Hey Rich so long!

Over here all very well, I hope you also this good :drinks:

Greetings!

Marcelo

Mucho gusto, Marcelo.

Fabuloso.

Hi Rick:

Thanks for your words (Gracias por sus palabras!!) :wink:

Best regards

Great shots William, nice to to talk to you again Marcelo you take care my great friend :) what a beautiful looking paint best ever Marcelo :)

Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

Great shots William, nice to to talk to you again Marcelo you take care my great friend :) what a beautiful looking paint best ever Marcelo :)

Regards, Rich

Thanks Rich !

Nice! Lovely addition to the alaska " hangar" :)

Peter Osborn

Coming to an airport near you very early but just a quick shot of a new bird to keep up the skills as the eye is quite an issue latley but this one is not to crazy and after the starliner mess thought I would struggle thru this one for you guys, thanks for looking. This is an 800 but ould like to bang out a 700 even though it would be fictional I believe they only have an 800 and a 300 in service.

Rich Sennett

Already available in www.avsim.net

20a8d1fdb9ea5ca1fce3bf6fa05539da.jpg

44ac21272d01bca0474603b811d581d1.jpg

2bc65eec953c577b7ae7901cb64db74e.jpg

7ce156aa94438f439e3528037a5031f8.jpg

Marcelo,

That is truely a fantastic job! Beautiful work!

Here's an in-progress shot of the Western -600. I have some minor tweaking and finalizing of the different gray shades before I'm done. I should have it uploaded sometime tomorrow evening.

Western-600_Inprogress.jpg

Coming to an airport near you very early but just a quick shot of a new bird to keep up the skills as the eye is quite an issue latley but this one is not to crazy and after the starliner mess thought I would struggle thru this one for you guys, thanks for looking. This is an 800 but ould like to bang out a 700 even though it would be fictional I believe they only have an 800 and a 300 in service.

Rich,

That looks great! I hope the eyes are doing better. I'm sure painting details are challenging if you have any sort of vision problems.

Steve

A national airlines 737 would be really cool to fly.

http://www.aviationn...lines cargo.jpg

http://www.flickr.co...N07/5721899665/

Fred Miller

Fred,

I started on the old National Airlines on a -600. I haven't made any more progress on it as I want to find whatever that logo is on the side of the fuselage near the front door. See below. I could do it without, but I really want to track a good image of it down.

Steve

If anyone know what that logo is or where i can find it...please let me know. Thanks!

SideLogo.jpg

**** Update - I figured out what that logo is and it's not a mandatory item, so I'll be leaving it off my 737-600. It's an aircraft nickname logo and there were several on the DC-10s.