Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi Christian:

I'm waiting for new photos appear, the bottom is different from the first.

Every painting is different and salmon and I have almost finished, but I need more photos. Wait longer to upload.

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo,

concerning me, there's absolutley no need to hurry things. Take all the time you need to finish the livery. I just wanted to point out the window config, that one seems to be the same over the complete Alaska Air 737-800 fleet.

Best regards,

Hmm i guess it's impossible to paint then. I'm not interested in southwest at all, was just curious about whether it was possible or not. Oh well.

I am leaning a bit out of the window and I'd say that every livery is possible for the NGX it just depends on how accurate you want to have it and how much time you want to spend doing the repaint.

If you are willing to pay the right fee per hour we can start getting into talks here, but I guess that's the point where we'll go seperate ways :smile:.

I can slap a Maryland One repaint for you in 15 Minutes, if you are ever going to use it or you'll like it after you have seen the repaint is another question. Despite that I probably don't want to have my name tagged to such a repaint :wink:.

Hi Will!

The one in the AVSIM library is a real world paint. Mine is a fictional paint based on the Hong Kong "Asia's World City" livery that Cathay Pacific has used on 777 and 747 aircraft. I'm taking a break on it and will get back to it after the Agean paint.

It's the top rear fuselage area that causes the most work. The shot below is an "in-progress" shot. The red area is a layer I'm using for alignment. I stil have to finalize all the color shadings and fix the red stripe on the tail so it matches the red/white look used. I'll get it done. I just needed to step away from it for a little bit.

Steve

Fantastic work on that Cathay repaint Steve. Those curved forms along the fuselage can really be a brainteaser some times, too bad they can't be handled logically sometimes :( .

Taking a few days off and working on something else really helps getting back to these things. In the worst case you can also try to fudge on a few things :wink:.

The Agean -700 is coming along nicely. This will be a fictional repaint since Agean has never flown the -700. I should have this ready to upload tomorrow or Friday evening. FYI...the colors in this shot are nowhere near finalized. The red stripe will be a lot darker and the gray bottom lighter.

Agean_700_Inprogress-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just uploaded to AVSIM the hawaiian 800WL.

Very nice job! Can't wait to take her out for a spin.