Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The beautiful Ryanair Dreamliner livery by Christian Mohr

ryr0987jwupq.png

And I realy love the Aerosvit livery. This one is painted with such a perfection that it represents the real equivalent to 100%. Outstanding job Christian Mohr!! (This one was my request by the way) :P

1231ka3e.jpg

12333y0b2w.jpg

Hello Marcelo!

I wonder if this painting is available on AVSIM?

No,

914156Capture.png

Great shots Bogdan !

• Upvote 1

The beautiful Ryanair Dreamliner livery by Christian Mohr

And I realy love the Aerosvit livery. This one is painted with such a perfection that it represents the real equivalent to 100%. Outstanding job Christian Mohr!! (This one was my request by the way) :P

Nice screenshots Bogdan, great atmosphere! :smile:

I've to upload a fix for the Ryanair Dreamliner one day, there's a tiny little error which slipped through the upload. Till now no one has complained so I take it no one as recognozed it yet :wink:.

Hello Christian,

You also did a great job on the airberlin repaints. I hope it isn't unpolite to ask but would you like to make an airberlin 737-800 in oneworld colors like D-ABME or D-ABMF ?

But only if you are interested in or you have time. It's your decision. ;)

• Upvote 1

William:

I'm a big person myself I can answer about my work, do not have to be my speaker. Thank you!

Marcelo,

'Solidarity', I am like that !

Sorry !

My friend noticed that the ifly model has the Maryland and Colorado one livery from Southwest but he's been saying that no one has been able to create them for the NGX. Is there a different resolution or some other issue with the paintkit?

Marcelo, I found this link for some pics of the new salmon thirty salmon, hope it helps.

Thanks John, I saw all those on the Internet. The problem winglest I lack the internal and lower part of the fuselage

My friend noticed that the ifly model has the Maryland and Colorado one livery from Southwest but he's been saying that no one has been able to create them for the NGX. Is there a different resolution or some other issue with the paintkit?

Let me know if you come across the Colorado One livery for the PMDG! :Praying:

• Upvote 1

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Ian Besemer said he would give Maryland One a shot and Chris Hicks said he was going to do Colorado One

From PAKT To PAJN:

Taking Off RW11 From KTN:

58760220121012183355913.png

6732032012101218352279.png

14947120121012184336596.png

Visual Approach RW26 at JNU:

96142020121012191247946.png

• Upvote 1

All,

The Agean -700 is finished. Too tired tonight to make the upload screenshots and readme/description. I'll have it in the AVSIM library by noon tomorrow. Here's how it looks finished.

Agean_700_Inprogress-3.jpg

• Upvote 1