Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I am almost done with the Hawaiian paint. Need to fix some small issues. I am traveling this weekend and will be able to work on it. I should have in uploaded on monday in the afternoon some time pacific time. This was a fun paint to do and learned a lot for future paints. No pics sorry unless you want to see what it looks like in the paint shop file.

On a side note, if someone who's got access to Alaska's 737 cockpits reads this, feel free to contact me .

Try contacting user Spin737. I am not sure if he reads here but he can definitely help.

I am almost done with the Hawaiian paint. Need to fix some small issues. I am traveling this weekend and will be able to work on it. I should have in uploaded on monday in the afternoon some time pacific time. This was a fun paint to do and learned a lot for future paints. No pics sorry unless you want to see what it looks like in the paint shop file.

Good news !

Try contacting user Spin737. I am not sure if he reads here but he can definitely help.

Or 559AS

Can anyone reupload it? A 737-800 Kenia Airways.

I can't find it.

Many thanks.

Roberto.

Hi: search "737kenya.zip"

Best regards

Wow! Another amazing piece from your side Marcelo. Can't wait to fly with it!

Thank you very much! Ending some details and will be available tomorrow ^_^

Superb!

Did you ever get to finish the Southwest Florida One?

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11