Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi all I need some help When I install a livery like Virgin Australia and then install any other livery virgin Australia disappears and the livery I wanted to install  isn't there when I attempt to install the livery again its there Id Apereciate any thoughts or help Thanks

Nathanial

Hi all I need some help When I install a livery like Virgin Australia and then install any other livery virgin Australia disappears and the livery I wanted to install  isn't there when I attempt to install the livery again its there Id Apereciate any thoughts or help Thanks

Nathanial

They probably use the same texture folder suffix. I would say install one, rename texture folder and edit the entry in aircraft.cfg appropriately, then install the other one.

Hello,

Please can someone make this Paint for the 737-800 Winglet, with the Reg; UR-CLS

please same as on these Pictures,

Please Please...

Here;  http://img.planespotters.net/photo/407000/original/UR-CLS-Kharkiv-Airlines-Boeing-737-800_PlanespottersNet_407364.jpg

Or this; http://img.planespotters.net/photo/414000/original/PlanespottersNet_414777.jpg

Thank you,

Please...

Hello,

Please can someone make this Paint for the 737-800 Winglet, with the Reg; UR-CLS

please same as on these Pictures,

Please Please...

Here;  http://img.planespotters.net/photo/407000/original/UR-CLS-Kharkiv-Airlines-Boeing-737-800_PlanespottersNet_407364.jpg

Or this; http://img.planespotters.net/photo/414000/original/PlanespottersNet_414777.jpg

Thank you,

Please...

Kharkiv Airlines 737-800:

http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fsx-aircraft-liveries-and-textures-78/pmdg-boeing-737-800-ngx-kharkiv-airlines-50202.html

Enjoy!

I am revisiting some of my older repaints.

OK-SWX 700wl:

swx01.jpg

This one is basically finished. I could make a bit weathering on the tail, but I don't think it is worth it. The airplane is not in fleet anymore anyway.

OK-SWT 700:

swt02.jpg

I'd thought this one was done as well and I will be able to change the reg and get rid of blue reverser doors on ENG2 to reflect the other 700, OK-SWW, and wrap up today, only to realize when looking at 800s, that the blue/orange ribbons are different. Originally I made them the same as in SWX, changing only color, and I spend a couple of hours yesterday and today to line them up with the tail (as is on the real plane). 

Except they are also different in front, which means couple more hours. Good news is, this should be applicable to 800s as well.

What next:

-Correct the ribbons

-Create an 800 variant of this, for OK-TVW/OK-TSC. Externally these two are the same. (same motive as here. Tinily different winglets from SWX.)

-Correct OK-TVP winglets. While I am at it, I might also update the Travel Service proper pack of the OK-TVP with the very first variant it flew for the company, with blank tail.

-OK-TVP "winter clothes" - C-GKVP Sunwing/Smartwings hybrid. I have already uploaded Sunwing/Travel Service hybrid with C-GTVF(OK-TVF).

-I also have an unfinished pure Sunwing machine on my PC I believe. Could finish that, I guess.

-One last Smartwings machine, OK-TVY, which is Smartwings 800 with ribbons, with elements from Excel.

I would be reuploading some of my repaints with bumpmaps by Chris Hicks as well. After this is done, I will take a break from painting for some months again.

• Upvote 1

I'd thought this one was done as well and I will be able to change the reg and get rid of blue reverser doors on ENG2 to reflect the other 700, OK-SWW, and wrap up today, only to realize when looking at 800s, that the blue/orange ribbons are different. Originally I made them the same as in SWX, changing only color, and I spend a couple of hours yesterday and today to line them up with the tail (as is on the real plane).

Except they are also different in front, which means couple more hours. Good news is, this should be applicable to 800s as well.

I would be reuploading some of my repaints with bumpmaps by Chris Hicks as well. After this is done, I will take a break from painting for some months again.

Great work so far Peter. I am looking forward to this and it's good to see you painting again. The gradient of the ribbon looks pretty good in my eyes. I bet it took you some time to get these done properly.

Take all the time off you need after you have finished these. As long as you come back again for sure. :smile:

Best regards,

Kevin,

Have you tried  contacting the repainter that did the original Virgin Blue repaint and ask him/her to do it? They would already have the PSD files so it would be a very quick and easy job for them. To totally redo the aircraft from scratch would take quite some time and effort.

Peter

Peter Stark

Great work so far Peter. I am looking forward to this and it's good to see you painting again. The gradient of the ribbon looks pretty good in my eyes. I bet it took you some time to get these done properly.

Take all the time off you need after you have finished these. As long as you come back again for sure.

Best regards,

Thanks for the encouragement Christian :)

I am sure I'll be back, even if not with the 737, there will always be something new and exciting, some paints for the 777, for the Majestic Q300 when that comes out, and I already have a list of what I want to paint on X-Planes IXEG 737-300 and Felis Tu-154M :)

Kevin,

Have you tried  contacting the repainter that did the original Virgin Blue repaint and ask him/her to do it? They would already have the PSD files so it would be a very quick and easy job for them. To totally redo the aircraft from scratch would take quite some time and effort.

Peter

I thought repainters could modify the PMDG livery. My bad! I'll see what the original developer says about this... 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Any of you skilled repainters willing to take up a request? I wouldn't mind paying ^_^