Sign in to follow this  
SWA737

What will you fly?

321 members have voted

1. 1. What PMDG 737NGX PACKAGES will u buy?

• PMDG 737NGX 6700 Package
    • PMDG 737NGX ER Package
    • PMDG 737NGX BBJ Package
    • PMDG 737NGX Mil Package

I think I'll fly the 800WL and the 700WL most.But I'll buy (of cause) the base pack, the 6/700, the ER and the BBJ package.BTW, a question to the PMDG team: What will be the differences from let's say the 700 to the BBJ version of it?(Exept of the paint of cause)
I think BBJ´s have a greater range.

I still have to fully understand the packages content description but if I understood it correctly the base pack will have 800 and 900 therefore I voted for that.Mark Fosseth

Yep you're right. We will get the 737-800, 737-800WL, 737-900 and 737-900WL with the initial release and the -600/700/700WL a few weeks later :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Externally the differences in BBJ's are that some orders do not have all the windows on the side included (due to the desire for a wall perhaps with a TV mounted. Because the interiors are placed by boeing it makes more sense to remove the windows all together rather than board them up on the inside like you sometimes get with converted freighters. I think as said range gets increased and fuel and weight gets altered as well. Anyway i will be buying all packages but....Basepack - I will use most frequently as the 800WL is operated by my two favourite airlines Thomson and Ryanair. I will at some point take a look at the 900 but not regularly. 600/700 - 700 Is operated by easyjet so perhaps a fair amount of usage. BBJ's - If a ever get a desire to fly a fictional route i will pick out a BBJ rather than an airline. Mil - I just know that these are going to be absolute visual stunner's. The timing might differ for some but sooner or later i do hope to have them all in my hanger.

700/800 WL almost all the time.But I'll buy every package just to support PMDG.

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

don't think I'll touch the 900,,mostly the 600-800 equally
+1

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

is there a reason why people dislike the 900 or is it just my imagination ?

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

My votes are for the 6700 and ER... if the above were all on sale today, I'd buy those two with my base pack.BBJ I'd end up buying sooner or later but I wouldn't buy it "today". The military variants... depends on the price. If they're not too steep I'd probably buy them just for giggles.

is there a reason why people dislike the 900 or is it just my imagination ?
Can't speak for "people" but for me, as much as I like the 757 I'll probably end up flying the -900 in its place on domestic routes. The 757 in my hangar is just too glitchy.

800 until the 700 is released, then probably the 700 (Alaska and Southwest) 95% of the time.Joe Inama

Can anybody tell me more about Mil package? Is that - obviously - a military edition,with special features or what? If so - and if some missions will be attached to the delivery pack - I will extend my choices - as well -, with this kind.

imagine Tac Pack from VRS incorporated in Mil version..i am going to sink carriers not land on them :) lol

For me AAL737-800 regular and short field package for getting in and out of DCA and LGA. of couse DAL 737-800 and Alaska 737-800/900 with ETOPS for flights to HNL