Sign in to follow this  
Kascu

D Day in 24 hrs..

D Day in 24 hrs? where are my gears? Just went through the normal check list.. FSX Machine - Down, cleaned, and locked, Internet connection - Checked, bills paid, Credit card - Checked.. Back up Credit card - Checked, wife agreed to allow use of her credit card in case of emergency (on very strict condition that I don't go out to booze with folks to celebrate the release of NGX) F5 key - checked every 5 minutes And that's the end of check list!Straight Face.gif

Man I wish I wasn't stuck in Southern France until the 16th, can't wait though, you guys let me know how it is.

D Day in 24 hrs? where are my gears? Just went through the normal check list.. FSX Machine - Down, cleaned, and locked, Internet connection - Checked, bills paid, Credit card - Checked.. Back up Credit card - Checked, wife agreed to allow use of her credit card in case of emergency (on very strict condition that I don't go out to booze with folks to celebrate the release of NGX) F5 key - checked every 5 minutes And that's the end of check list!Straight%20Face.gif
you will be disappointed .. no doubt the aircraft will be superior ... but you have hyped it up so much in your mind that no way its going to live up to your vision.

Don't forget to check the batteries on your mouse, don't want that to fail on loadup and you've run out of AA's ohmy.png

Haha! Fantastic preparation mate! I'm just making sure I have FSX all ready for my flight. I bought important products like TOPCAT and TrackIR. I've also been flying the MD-11 to get back into the airline flying routine.

I have every thing prepaird. My box for wifi for my coumputer is unreleible so I installed a 25Ft cat 5 cable from the mail acces point to my coumputer and have been testimg it all is good. My mom loves it going across her living room, she saids it reminds her of my dad. Checked my paypal account and I have the money.

you will be disappointed .. no doubt the aircraft will be superior ... but you have hyped it up so much in your mind that no way its going to live up to your vision.
You are right.. he will be disappointed that his vision was limited, and that the PMDG 737NGX aircraft was beyond anything he was capable of imagining....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

You are right.. he will be disappointed that his vision was limited, and that the PMDG 737NGX aircraft was beyond anything he was capable of imagining....
+1.

too funny LOL.gif .... we all will enjoy it .. but when the newness wears off in a week or so ... remember me and my wordsPraying.gif

too funny LOL.gif .... we all will enjoy it .. but when the newness wears off in a week or so ... remember me and my wordsPraying.gif
Ye of little faith.

Did that stop you getting excited about Christmas as a child? Hell no, bring on the hype

I think there are some products that can never get enough hype. PMDG's and A2A's Accu-sim products always seem to maintain that edge over time. I think the NGX will blow this dynamic out of the water with the videos we have seen thus far. I just can't wait to check out this maintenance module/life limited components. I think that is the part I look forward to most instead of just the random/selectable failures of the past.