Sign in to follow this  
Kascu

D Day in 24 hrs..

Im having a pre release party at my house, but seeing how none of my family or friends are into flight simulation its just me and the dog.LOL.gif

It's now 12:02am 4th August 2011 here in the UK now and I am up reading about Genre and classifications in my sturdy Media students book for a Dissertation...when the NGX is released, the book will close for 24 hours and that'll be that!! Bed soon though...at 33 I can't survive without sleep!!! laugh.png

Oh well, good to know that my salary does not arrive until at least 2 weeks, hopefully the servers have cooled down by then.

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

^^I hear ya... My girlfriend thinks I've gone absolutely crazy....
Don't worry - most of us are aviation enthusiasts, if not pilots. The crazy part is implied from the start.

its not comming today i dont think so we have not heard a word from pmdg in a couple of days.so i think it,s delayed a few days.i hope at least saturday then im free from work.it,s morning here in denmark the 4/8-2011

I agree with you, I don't see it coming tomorrow either otherwise we would have already heard.Bernd Jablonka

Just to let you know, he didn't say 24hr notice. He said "We will tell yoy when its coming", he could tell us as he clicks his release button or a few 8 hours before release so they can get some sleep to make sure they are there in case people have problems :)

I really don't think the ngx will come out tomorrow but pmdg might say something in the morning and also I am out west and it is only 10:31 so It might be a 12 I hope.

Yeah I was expecting a statement from PMDG by now....I also don´t think it will come out today.

I see as no news is good news, Robert said he would let us know if there where delays. Its 10:10PM(Wednesday the 3rd) PMDG time.