Sign in to follow this  
purpel

PMDG Facebook Update

The picture on Facebook has indeed changed... No idea when though, I haven't been watching it that closely. :)

-Yeah, I assumed from its angle she is taking off. And the flaps are at 5, not 25. Im 98% percent sure its different. But the angle of the shot is about the same, so its deceptive.

Peter Osborn

I was trying to connect to flyaomedia but I'm getting an error "Error establishing a database connection" is the site down ? Vic

Vic- its down, but I was able to get on it earlier. They said they are in the process of upgrading the server, and they estimate it to take a few hours. However, its getting quite a few hits, so it may just be that.

Peter Osborn

-Yeah, I assumed from its angle she is taking off. And the flaps are at 5, not 25. Im 98% percent sure its different. But the angle of the shot is about the same, so its deceptive.
yep it has , this was the old one/..

Alan- Thanks for clearing that up. I have OCD, so I was about to go nuts.

Peter Osborn

Vic- its down, but I was able to get on it earlier. They said they are in the process of upgrading the server, and they estimate it to take a few hours.
Got it thanks. I wonder if we will get the 737 tonight.We're all excited and prob jumping on our chairs and stamping our feet hahaha. f5f5f5f5 Vic

Alan- Thanks for clearing that up. I have OCD, so I was about to go nuts.
no probs! tongue.png

looks like the flaps are too far down in the new pic for it to be taking off. i think it's flaring for landing. the old pic looks like an approach shot. in other words prepare for an NGX landing near you very soon!

Brandon Burkley

The picture changed within the last hour and a half. I had the facebook page up and it had the old picture, when I read the comment about the picture changing, I hit refresh with the new picture there.

looks like the flaps are too far down in the new pic for it to be taking off. i think it's flaring for landing. the old pic looks like an approach shot. in other words prepare for an NGX landing near you very soon!
Your absoultley correct.

Peter Osborn

yes, you're right! there is some ground and the ngx is flaring, a great sign!!!!!! :) hoping for tomorow 18:00lcl Germany release! :)

Doubt it will happen tonight guys. I don't have any insight into PMDG but it has been my experience that a development team will take some much needed rest right before release. That allows them to recharge for the post-release tasks. They all probably needed a break. Yawn.gif . I am willing to bet we are still at least 16-24 hours out.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

it has been my experience that a development team will take some much needed rest right before release. That allows them to recharge for the post-release tasks. They all probably needed a break.
Nobody's taking a break here, we are all busy doing our parts, I'm up to my eyeballs in editing our website and other items. Many of us were up late last night/early this morning. PMDG never sleeps :-) Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64