Sign in to follow this  
evaamo

No download link

My order is now "pending" hopefully it'll complete soon and I'll get a link....

The download link arrived after a slight delay. Hopefully it shows up for you guys too.

Ironically...my order was placed at exactly 7:37 p.m. mtn time... but sadly no link yet and I'm not even getting the support system confirmation emails so I can submit a ticket...this is going to be a late night

Noah Bryant

Great, no DL link and now the ticketing/support thing is down..... wow the ticket got trough.... :-)

My order was placed at 6:59 pst no download link and no support system confirmation email. Sounds like we are all in the same boat.

I ordered it but got no emails whatsoever and did not add to my order summary, but it was nice enough to take my money laugh.png , im guessing this will all get resolved once the DDoS stops?

Well purchased and payed but got the 500 error just before the confirmation page and no download links: Even in the order history:- order is in place with status paid- also order confirmation email Ticket system doesn't work at the moment... Cheers,

André