Sign in to follow this  
Joel

FPS

Just bought the NGX and there was one thing I noticed. With the MD-11 in Melbourne, I get around 25 to 30 FPS in the VC. With the same settings, I can't even get the same FPS in the NGX even when I lower some of the performance values.

He has an intel i7 and a Nvidia 570, he should be good to go, did you try a restart or a different variant?

He has an intel i7 and a Nvidia 570, he should be good to go, did you try a restart or a different variant?
Did not restart but I did try with the MD-11. 25 FPS in YSCB in the MD-11 and 18 or so in the NGX.

Do you have all the tweaks installed and check a different airline or type, maybe there's a bad gauge killing FPS....

Do you have all the tweaks installed and check a different airline or type, maybe there's a bad gauge killing FPS....
Have all the tweaks. I'm using default livery. :/

Well thats not good...I will check out my FPS once I get my problems with downloading resolved and we can compare then!

Well thats not good...I will check out my FPS once I get my problems with downloading resolved and we can compare then!
Same here I'm almost done downloading.

I wish I could be more helpful but I am just sitting right now...

If it means anything. Beautiful plane. Absolutely magnificent.

Hmm. I get 40 FPS via external frame Limiter. No stutters. All variants. Absolutely sublime!

If it means anything. Beautiful plane. Absolutely magnificent.
Joel are you using External frame limiter m8?and what scenery are you running. im running phenom ii x4 3.4ghz and ive got traffic and rex on mine is ok about 28-30 locked.

Not running external frame limiter. Just tweaking a few things. But boy do I love it.

Not running external frame limiter. Just tweaking a few things. But boy do I love it.
Yeah so do i im gob smacked! - HIGHMEMFIX=1 also im sure you know about Affinity Mask etc .. might help.

Awesome guys! Glad you like the NGX as much as we did during development. Enjoy.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64