Sign in to follow this  
Lars2305

Livery manager does not work

Hello to All, after installation i want to merge some liverys. Unfortunately, i cant merge liverys because nothing happens after i press the button "install liverys". No further window is opened.Is there a bug or have anyone a workaraound. Greetings Lars

Hello to All, after installation i want to merge some liverys. Unfortunately, i cant merge liverys because nothing happens after i press the button "install liverys". No further window is opened.Is there a bug or have anyone a workaraound. Greetings Lars
Hi i had a simular issue run livery manager in Admin mode then highlight the aircraft series on the left then click the select livery button it will prompt you to read only etc say yes then away you go

I can get them in but they put some of the Winglets model in with the non-Winglets and fail to start. Removed them and tried again and same thing. Also the whole display freezes on me after clicking on the CG/trim value in the CDU. Have yet to get off the ground.

I can get them in but they put some of the Winglets model in with the non-Winglets and fail to start. Removed them and tried again and same thing. Also the whole display freezes on me after clicking on the CG/trim value in the CDU. Have yet to get off the ground.
Oh i can't comment on that then my friend im sorry PMDG will help you

Oh i can't comment on that then my friend im sorry PMDG will help you
One hopes so because I took all day to get it and then it wont work after all that testing. Me-Thinks it is copy protection problem but it said it activated ok. Un-installed and re-installed and same thing but did not ask to activate this time.

I can confirm that some liveries don't install proper.The KLM 800WL installs under the non WL 800.The KLM livery is shown in FSX but upon selecting it, FSX crashes.Probably an easy fix in the aircraft.cfg though. Transavia 800WL works perfect.

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

Sorry when i download liveries I take it i extract from rar file? Where do they go in the FSX folder please? thanks

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Anywhere you want. When you click "select livery to install", you have to point the livery manager at the file. This is explained in a bit of detail at p127 and onwards in the NGX-Introduction.pdf Jeff

Jeff Hunter

Try adding the liveries all at once... I worked that way for me. Just ensure you select the correct model variant. FDX706