Sign in to follow this  
ICMC

Latest Announcement from Robert above

Thx again Robert for your time and effort to keep us in the loop. But do we have any info at the moment when approx the service will be back up running for us poor souls in Europe.More like our time this afternoon or early evening? Cheers from ScotlandIan

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

I just asked this in another topic, but +1Tech should know if we are out for an hour, hours, a day or days. Would be nice to have some sort of time frame, countless hours wasted yesterday.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Gents- This situation is pretty dynamic- so I am hesitant to make any promises. We are working toward the fastest solution possible, however- i assure you! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Yes, that's indeed a very good question and I'd also like to know this. Also another question: While we're waiting to get our hands on the NGX would it be possible for you to give us the manual (The PMDG written one and the tutorial flight)?

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Thank you for the very professional way you guys are handling these issues. It's hard to stay calm, friendly and helpful in such a demanding situation.(especially if someone might not have had the chance to celebrate his birthday yet)

I just asked this in another topic, but +1Tech should know if we are out for an hour, hours, a day or days. Would be nice to have some sort of time frame, countless hours wasted yesterday.
Ach guysThe time wasn't waisted. It shows how nice it can be to be in a forum of people that all have the same interest and even further then thatIt isn't only flying but also PMDG's 737. So we are all in the same boat. I enjoyed a glass of Malt Whisky last night. Can't be bad

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

I'm from the UK and i've been up since yesturday morning 8am i seriously need to go bed now i do have the NGX guy's trust me it's so worth that wait she is a beauty, If you have never flown a real one which i have NOT ! Well correction i do feel like i have now robert and all the guys brilliant work and thank you once again she is worth every penny i cannot fault it one bit.. Regards Ste.

It's like waiting for a big night out, the car arrives and your just about to open the door to walk out the house and some kid trips and throws there cola over your suit...../sigh

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

It's like waiting for a big night out, the car arrives and your just about to open the door to walk out the house and some kid trips and throws there cola over your suit...../sigh
Hahahahaha So true And Steve have a nice one

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

Gents- This situation is pretty dynamic- so I am hesitant to make any promises. We are working toward the fastest solution possible, however- i assure you! Sorry for the inconvenience!
The last thing they (PMDG) want is to get things back online only for this to happen straight away again. Lets let them take the time they need to get things back in order so we can fly this bird sooner.

Hi Robert, We all, or most of us understand that these things happen. I have no doubt that you guys at PMDG are doing your best to get things sorted so I'll be as pateint as possible, if that makes sense. I will certainly be here when the shop comes online again. Thanks for your updates.

I'm patiently checking in every 30 mins or so. In meantime I have reinstalled ORBX AU and currently running defrag. I am then going to do a flight in 767 from YMML to YSCB. As much as I want the 737 I can still fly whilst waiting and not let my life grind to a halt.

Just woke up from a 2 hour nap hoping the download server would be up again. What's more annoying is that I woke up pretty early just so that I could buy it, I got the download link but I then not long later they took the server down. Ahh well better make a cup of tea. Hope you guys can sort this problem out!