Sign in to follow this  
Jari Junior

ERROR: Unable to connect the activation server

I would suggest retrying a number of times - it appears there is some form of DDOS going on again.
That would work fine, if FSX didn't close after every attempt, thus delaying and re-attempts!

Same message about unable to connect but am also receiving another error message that says my activation code is invalid. . Presume my activation code is my license number? (24 character)

Fred Ziker

i7-13700k, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z790, 32gb DDR5-6400, GeForce RTX3080Ti, Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU cooler, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD

Same message about unable to connect but am also receiving another error message that says my activation code is invalid. . Presume my activation code is my license number? (24 character)
yes.... ;)

yes.. its your license number.. the problem is the pmdg's activation server cant handle.. and they dont have (I think) an offline activation.. pretty COOL huh?

you get that because it did not connect.If they take the activation off line for 5 hour like they did with the shop, we again are well and truely stuffed.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

> 212.76466 [64, 2399]RequestSystemState:RequestID=1, szState="Sim"Status: 4, Creating requestStatus: 5, Request created::LoadLibrary (path)::LoadLibrary (path)::LoadLibrary (path)Status: 6, Context createdStatus: 0, Error"ERROR: Unable to connect to activation server. Please check your internet connection and try again.""You do not have a valid license installed for this product." -> CTD ... should not had sent my girlfriend home too soon.

Exactly same problem here (UK). Straight home form work like a giddy school boy, Bought, installed and booted FSX. Then no activation server. Hope there isn't a maximum number of attempts before it thinks it pirated and destroys itself! And why shut down FSX?

Same in Sweden, have any staff stated anything about the current situation ?

Can you do an offline activation? I've been trying for 40 minutes now and getting a bit tired of trying... If you're going to do online activation, you must have an offline option - inconveniencing customers is not acceptable. We all know pirates never have this problem! Sorry about the DDoS but you must have alternatives. Best regards,Robin.
Completly agree with you "inconveniencing customers is not acceptable. We all know pirates never have this problem! Sorry about the DDoS but PMDG must have alternatives."My credit card have been charged but i don't know when i'll be able to fly...maybe tonight maybe tomoroow or maybe next week, i think your servers should not accept payement if they're unable to activate after Loser.gifMore over FS Closing to desktop each time Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! Regards

Loïc Londinfer - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Intel i7700K + MSI Z270 GAMING M7 + GTX 2080 Ti + 16Go DDR4 2133Mhz + Iiyama ProLite 27" On Win10 64Bits

And why shut down FSX?
The same reason it says the license is invalid immediately after saying it can't contact the server - bad logic. ;) Best regards,Robin.

Completly agree with you "inconveniencing customers is not acceptable. We all know pirates never have this problem! Sorry about the DDoS but PMDG must have alternatives."My credit card have been charged but i don't know when i'll be able to fly...maybe tonight maybe tomoroow or maybe next week, i think your servers should not accept payement if they're able to activate after Loser.gifMore over FS Close to desktop each time Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! Regards
+100