Sign in to follow this  
gesmin

caribbean repaint

Hi folks 1st up - thanks to PMDG for a great looking add on; the proof will be in the flying, but for now ... looks great! And thanks for the sensible pricing. On to my question, and sorry if this seems impertinent or impatient [we've seen a bit of that of late ;) ].... Is the Caribbean Airlines repaint still on its way? I noticed it missing from the initial set of downloads, and notice more than one Trini on the forums who, along with me (that makes at least 2, if not 3 people!!) who would no doubt appreciate it for the oft-overlooked-by-flight-sim corner of the world. All the best Tristan

I am eagerly waiting some response on this. I'm quite annoyed that both Caribbean Airlines and Air Jamaica were on the release list yet they are not there... no word on it either.... especially when other repaints that weren't on the original list have made it.. BEGGING for one of these right about now!

Brett Jennings

Flight sim isnt overlooked fot trinidad and tobago, atleast as addons, there is LatinVFR TTPP and TTCP. they are quite excellent representations of the airport and surrounding area. 3 trinis now

Yes, I'm still working on it biggrin.png Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Yes, I'm still working on it biggrin.png Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer
Can't tell you how excited that makes me!! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif any ETA?

Brett Jennings

Air Jamaica was accidentally left off the page when we released - just waiting on the updated page to go up. Caribbean is taking longer due to the complexity of the tail art.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yes, I'm still working on it biggrin.png
thanks for the answer, and a thing about the continental and united liveries. The wingtips seem to be a tad bit wrong. And btw amazing job on all of the paints the look wonderful.

4th Trini right here! lol And yes, anxiously awaiting the Caribbean Airlines paint. Thoroughly enjoying the aircraft though with the AA paint since that is my company... Chris Lezama

Chris Lezama

Air Jamaica was accidentally left off the page when we released - just waiting on the updated page to go up. Caribbean is taking longer due to the complexity of the tail art.
Yes,it really is complex but very beautiful.

We just updated a couple pages on the site tonight and Air Jamaica is now available from the livery page. Enjoy!

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Thanks for the updates.I'd rather you take your time than rush it and compromise on quality.I'm thoroughly enjoying the sim so far, and the liveries I've tried are really good - so many thanks and congrats. Of course, it's what's on the inside that counts, but the liveries really do add the icing and that authentic feel. [P.S. Siddiq - quite right, the LatinVFR addons are pretty good and well worth a plug. I was thinking more in terms of liveries than scenery - so I'll stand corrected on this one!] T

Any thoughts of when to pre-painted and house colors will be rolling out of the paint hanger? And will they both be available for all of the models? Thanks so much for a brilliant airplane and you have done a wonderful job. Best Regards, Sam Cordell

Thanks for the updates.I'd rather you take your time than rush it and compromise on quality.I'm thoroughly enjoying the sim so far, and the liveries I've tried are really good - so many thanks and congrats. Of course, it's what's on the inside that counts, but the liveries really do add the icing and that authentic feel. [P.S. Siddiq - quite right, the LatinVFR addons are pretty good and well worth a plug. I was thinking more in terms of liveries than scenery - so I'll stand corrected on this one!] T
No no wasn't correcting you lol. Just letting you guys who that love to fly ttpp to ttcp and the likes that there are those addons that have made it realistic for me. Really good . In that regard NGX+Caribbean livery +those two addons= excellent simulation