Sign in to follow this  
pager94

Great Job PMDG

Dear PMDG, Aside from all having to endure and persavere though the international criminal cyber-attack upon the NG going live, and the typical little release problems, I'm very happy with my NG and Chief's manual set. The sounds, visuals, systems, etc. have taken FSX to an entirely new level. I've also added in TrackIR 5, EzDoc, and Ulimate Traffic 2. These along with all NG will take a little tweeking to optimize. However, on my delivery flight the NG was immediately flyable and I had a solid 25+ FPS even with my plethora of addon's simultaneously running. When AOA gets their training package out it will also be a great addition. I've got a couple of years of work to get the NG mastered. I'll try Ryan's tutorial tomorrow and get a handle on her and also flying a stabilized approach! hahaha Overall, the PMDG 737NG is an epic and great add-on for FSX and will no doubt get a AVSIM 5 ***** gold award.If anyone is on the fence about purchasing. All I can say is you will be sorry for not purchasing. Cheers to PMDG for their exceptionally outstanding product and effort as expected! BillyBob

Dear PMDG, Aside from all having to endure and persavere though the international criminal cyber-attack upon the NG going live, and the typical little release problems, I'm very happy with my NG and Chief's manual set. The sounds, visuals, systems, etc. have taken FSX to an entirely new level. I've also added in IRTrack 5, EzDoc, and Ulimate Traffic 2. These along with all NG will take a little tweeking to optimize. However, on my delivery flight the NG was immediately flyable and I had a solid 25+ FPS even with my plethora of addon's simultaneously running. When AOA gets their training package out it will also be a great addition. I've got a couple of years of work to get the NG mastered. I'll try Ryan's tutorial tomorrow and get a handle on her and also flying a stabilized approach! hahaha Overall, the PMDG is an epic and great add-on for FSX and will no doubt get a AVSIM 5 ***** gold award.If anyone is on the fence about purchasing. All I can say is you will be sorry for not purchasing. Cheers to PMDG for their exceptionally outstanding product and effort as expected! BillyBob
I thought BillyBob was only a mythical name Hypnotized.gif

I thought BillyBob was only a mythical name Hypnotized.gif
It's my stage name, like all dancers have them. Big%20Grin.gif BB

Dear PMDG, Aside from all having to endure and persavere though the international criminal cyber-attack upon the NG going live, and the typical little release problems, I'm very happy with my NG and Chief's manual set. The sounds, visuals, systems, etc. have taken FSX to an entirely new level. I've also added in TrackIR 5, EzDoc, and Ulimate Traffic 2. These along with all NG will take a little tweeking to optimize. However, on my delivery flight the NG was immediately flyable and I had a solid 25+ FPS even with my plethora of addon's simultaneously running. When AOA gets their training package out it will also be a great addition. I've got a couple of years of work to get the NG mastered. I'll try Ryan's tutorial tomorrow and get a handle on her and also flying a stabilized approach! hahaha Overall, the PMDG 737NG is an epic and great add-on for FSX and will no doubt get a AVSIM 5 ***** gold award.If anyone is on the fence about purchasing. All I can say is you will be sorry for not purchasing. Cheers to PMDG for their exceptionally outstanding product and effort as expected! BillyBob
+1. I wanted to write something like this all day. You beat me to it (and likely did a better job than I would have).

Yes, thank you from me too. Running fine on my Q6600 @ 3GHz + 9600GT 512MB - similar performance to what I get with the F1 Mustang - which is fine by me

Very well done guys!!! I get 20-35 FPS at Flightbeam KSFO with 90% full sliders. This thing is awesome!! I love the strobe reflections at night as well, nice touch. I have had a couple freezes but I have also had 6 successful flights! Best 70 bucks I have spent in a LONG time!!! Thanks guys.Applause.gif

Awesome Rick, glad you like the NGX just as much as we had fun building her for the past 3 years! Enjoy her, she'll keep you entertained for many thousands of hours. Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

I just wrapped up the tutorial flight... HOLY COW. As cousin Eddie would say "Ain't she a beauty Clark?"As an aside, legal name is William Robert.... Shorten both and you get Billy Bob... Naturally, my parents being southerners opted to tag me with the handle "Buddy"...So either I'm destined to be a man of legend, or simply the spawn of a couple of rednecks... Either way, I'm quite content now that I've got my 73 biggrin.png Cheers! BTW, is anyone else having trouble with the livery manager? I've got the SWA liv in, but Can't seem to add the other 14 or so that I've got loaded... I'm not through tinkering, just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing hiccups in this dept.