Sign in to follow this  
Virtual Reality

What Aircraft Would You Like To See In Flight?

My FSX payware planes, together with my FSX payware scenery upgrades. Yeah, I know. Broken record and all that, but it's the truth.
Oh dear, you're going to be stuck on the tarmac then Chris waiting for those Flight planes and Flight scenery to arrive... heres hoping you're not waiting too long! Praying.gif Cheers,Dave.

None, the default planes are all terrible. Leave the aircraft development to the experts and MS to just focus on providing a platform that shows the world they way Hawaii looks in their promo videos and screen captures for Flight. Mark.

Mark   CYYZ      

LOL at anyone who wants an Airbus in MS Flight. If anything, they should remove the airbus. or replace it with a flying log of doodoo...or a flying coffin.

None, the default planes are all terrible. Leave the aircraft development to the experts and MS to just focus on providing a platform that shows the world they way Hawaii looks in their promo videos and screen captures for Flight. Mark.
This is how I feel about the default scenery; leave it up to the experts like Orbx to do it right! On the other hand I not sure there would be much demand for a flight simulator with no aircraft and no scenery.LMAO.gif Regards, Mike Mann

I think a different approach is being made to default this time. The Stearman, Maule M7, and Vans RV-6A actually look incredible for default aircraft. If they fly well/accurately, then....OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.pnglaugh.png

Brandon Filer

This is how I feel about the default scenery; leave it up to the experts like Orbx to do it right! On the other hand I not sure there would be much demand for a flight simulator with no aircraft and no scenery.LMAO.gif Regards, Mike Mann
You have a point !

Mark   CYYZ      

I thought you might have said a 'T'-Hawk !!
AH HA! Mucho ho! ho!And boy do we need some good quality Ho in the UK at the momentAndyNews at ten Riot ravished.London ish.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Fairchild F-27/FH-227Lockheed Martin F-35CBoeing 787-8Gulfstream G500Martin 404Northrop HL-10Boeing B-52D - to drop the HL-10

I want my FSX addons (NGX, 744x, Airbus X etc* to be 100% compatible with flight. Just change the target path. That is all.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.