Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SiDER

Newer collins MCP. Heading and CRS

Good to all the time of day!I have a problem at the expense of a new MCP (COLLINS). In the windows HEADING and CRS has two digits instead of three. The last digit is not visible. (35 instead of 350-359, 27 instead of 270-279, etc.) Give that do.

Rerards,

Denis Evseev

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB4-1.jpg

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.50GHz, ATI Radeon 48000 series, 4GB RAM, MSI G31TM-P35, Win7x64 Ultimate.

Good to all the time of day!I have a problem at the expense of a new MCP (COLLINS). In the windows HEADING and CRS has two digits instead of three. The last digit is not visible. (35 instead of 350-359, 27 instead of 270-279, etc.) Give that do.
Font issue perhaps?

Randy J Smith

Yes that is probably it. The numbers are certainly not supposed to look like that, they are a digital readout so they have that unique look to them. Something is seriously wrong here.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Looks like a font issue, it isn't the correct type font for the MCP and the digit is getting clipped out, you should submit a support ticket for instructions how to fix it.

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Ok, thanks. How I can submit the support ticket?

Rerards,

Denis Evseev

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.50GHz, ATI Radeon 48000 series, 4GB RAM, MSI G31TM-P35, Win7x64 Ultimate.

I ran into this problem when my machine was running out of memory. Not text in the FMC either. Solution was to reboot the box and lower some sliders.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

What OS and SP? Make sure to install all the latest SPs, as others have come across the very same issue before. sig.gif

Ok, thanks. How I can submit the support ticket?
Hi! You can go here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx BTW, next time, include your FULL name in the post to comply with the forum rules. Have fun!

Roy Joven T. Benzonan

AS136 - AirSource Virtual Pilot Union

Acer Aspire 5738G, Intel Core 2 Duo (2.2Ghz), 4GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon (512MB graphics), Windows 7 (64-bit)

Add-ons: Radar Contact V4, Activesky Evolution, FDC Live Cockpit

Flight Planning: FSBuild2, Navigraph nDAC3

Aircrafts: PMDG NGX/747-8i, LDS 767, CS C130

800driver.jpg

What OS and SP? Make sure to install all the latest SPs, as others have come across the very same issue before. sig.gif
Window7x64 Ultimate SP1

Rerards,

Denis Evseev

Window7x64 Ultimate SP1
Sider You have to sign with your name. Those are the forum rules

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

800driver.jpg

It only can get better

PC-Specs: M/B GA-58A-UD7 | Intel i7-920 | 6GB Corsair Dominator | ATI 5870 1GB | ATI 5870 Eyefinity 2GB | Cooler Master M850 | Antec P192 | Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 |

WD Raptor x 2 76.6GB | WD Raptor 150GB | WD VelociRaptor 300GB | WD 500GB | WD 1 TB | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit | Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM | AOC 22" HDMI

S/W

FSX Gold | NGX 600-700-800-900 | AES | UTX | GEX | Aerosoft Mega Airports | UK 2000 Airports | Scotflight | FSC | FDC | NL2000 | VFR Real Scenery 1-4 England and Wales | EZdok | WideFS | FSUIPC |

Sorry, I not understand. How is it?In my signature?

Rerards,

Denis Evseev

Sorry, I not understand. How is it? In my signature?
He means you need to write down your real name at the bottom of your post, or you can have it done in your profile settings like I did so you don't have to keep doing it each time you post :-)

Nanjul J. Dakat

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now