Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

synape

Pmdg, you ruined my social life!

I am so much in love with the NGX that when i am at work, i am always dreaming of going home and taking my place in the cockpit. I don't want to do any other activity in my free time. I have become a part-time, non-paid airline pilot. No time for any other social or sportive activities. So PMDG, If i turn out to be a fat, non-social piece of &@($* it is all your fault!Seriously, thank you very much for this great plane and also thank you for making a beatiful turkish airlines livery available with this bird.

Same here. Next week i am travelling to France; and i am not very excited with the idea of seven days of vacation....Well at least i hope that Air Europa has a 737 ( and not the Embraer) schedule for that trip, and with some luck, get into the cockpit. Best. Miquel Egea.

I can fully understand you! I look forward to having all I need to have done for the day out of the way, so I can sit back and fire up the turbofans. I love the spool up/down sounds, the touchdown sound... Andrew

I have become a part-time, non-paid airline pilot.
laugh.png I use the printer at work to print out all the manuals and such. Hope my company doesn't get mad! :(

And I thought I was alone (in isolation) since NGX was launched! My wife just told me, "Are you even not bored of flying and flying all over again?" I just smiled and said, "Nope. Every flight is a different experience..."

And I thought I was alone (in isolation) since NGX was launched! My wife just told me, "Are you even not bored of flying and flying all over again?" I just smiled and said, "Nope. Every flight is a different experience..."
After NGX, it really is :))