Sign in to follow this  
ga

I can activate TO/GA and all looks fine intil I reaching 80+ then it trottel off and slow down.............

Guest lulu47

Are both FD (Flight Director) on?To activate TO/GA for takeoff the Cpt FD + FO FD must be on!Nile Daniel

Yes V2 is 135, put it +20 to 155 on MCP.........
You shall keep the V2 on MCP also. The ac however will try to reach V2+20/ Leffe

ah Frederic I got it fixed by Dan help here above thought you had seen that post ;)Shouldent Autobreak ben set to "RTO" ? not OFF?
For tke off RTO position SHOULD be used, but in OFF position you are able to take off normally.RTO arms the autobrake to be ready in case of rejected take off, if it does not happen, RTO and OFF are the same for aircraft take off procedure, the plane will take off normally.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

And ofcourse

Now its the same thing trottel off when reach 80kts, I hav dobbel check the above that its on Never, any idees what it is this time thx .....
ehhhhh it was dissabled or not set to NEVER.........did i say I checed it , :D , ok put NEVER in again and it works like a charme, sorry gents ;)

And ofcourseehhhhh it was dissabled or not set to NEVER.........did i say I checed it , :D , ok put NEVER in again and it works like a charme, sorry gents ;)
The best motto ever: check, check and check again! Lol

The best motto ever: check, check and check again! Lol
Very true. I made an &@($* of myself a couple of weeks ago over the hgs display size because I didn't double check my wideviewaspect...